Joe Biden in Ukraine

I notice Biden only came to the "Party" AFTER the Ukes had stopped Russia in its tracks. And then only AFTER the Euros took the lead!!! In short Biden is an Honour thief...and do you know what? I don't give a damn as long as he sends WEAPONS that the Ukes need!!! I wonder if Harris convinced Biden it was a good idea to go to a war zone???

Greg

Idiot-Gram ^^^

Yes, you are too! Having not making a credible post, it's clear you don't have a substance or thought provoking for the readers.
You are confused Moon Bat.

Hunter Biden was getting $80K a month from the Ukrainians for a position in an Energy company that he was no way in hell qualified to have. The sonofabitch got kicked out of the Navy for being a coke head for Heaven's sake. He is a fucking moron but he could sell Daddy's influence.

The Potatohead family was selling government influence big time. Potatohead is even on record saying that if the Ukrainians were to investigate the corruption of Hunter he would cut them off from American military and humanitarian support.

Not only to the Ukrainians but to other buyers like the Chinese.

Yes, President Potatohead was in Ukraine to inquire as to why the Ukrainians were not making their payments. If it wasn't for the fact that Potatohead knew he was suppose to be getting a monthly check from the Ukrainians he probably couldn't find the country on a map. He is that stupid.

President Potatohead is a fucking corrupt idiot and anybody that voted for the shithead is also an idiot.

Afghanistan was harboring Bin Laden and were given a choice, Iraq never kept the cease fire agreement, had WMD's and tried to assassinate a former President what else do you want

Bin Laden was in Pakistan, Iraq had no WMDs beyond what we gave them to use against Iran.

Hunter Biden was getting $80K a month from the Ukrainians for a position in an Energy company that he was no way in hell qualified to have.

What are the qualifications for sitting on board of a company?

You Moon Bats know that these two shitheads are laughing at you idiots that let them get away with stealing the election, don't you?

79112B83-31C7-4FC7-BFD2-4372C33B942B-1876203.gif

The discovery of pre-Gulf War chemical weapons — most of them "filthy, rusty or corroded" — did not fit the narrative.

And where did they get them? From us. We gave them chem weapons to use against Iran back when we were doing the enemy of my enemy is my friend routine with Iraq

The discovery of pre-Gulf War chemical weapons — most of them "filthy, rusty or corroded" — did not fit the narrative.

And where did they get them? From us. We gave them chem weapons to use against Iran back when we were doing the enemy of my enemy is my friend routine with Iraq
So you are saying they produced none!

We spent trillions in Afghanistan and Iraq and Republicans never demanded an accounting

But those were Republican wars
And the Democrats howled about how much we were spending. There is also the difference that the vast, vast majority of that was the DOD spending it not just giving it to Afghanistan so there was an accounting of where the money was going.

Forum List

Back