Joe Biden in Ukraine

I would be willing to bet that if Obama didn’t actually say that quote he would agree with it.
More and more each week Obama is Becoming precisely what
Jerome Corsi wrote about in - Where's the Birth Certificate -
A highly professional Researched Book with actual documents
and legal exibits to back up Who the Real Barack Obama was.
NOT IS.
Which explains why Jerome Corsi has fled .He knows too much.
He knows how the Obama Marxists are out to Acheive what
he was elected for. Mayor Pete is a firstclass example.
He was party to a group of Obamaphites that coordinated
in private to help implement what Biden is pulling.
It's really not that difficult to connect the dots.

More and more each week Obama is Becoming precisely what
Jerome Corsi wrote about in - Where's the Birth Certificate -
A highly professional Researched Book with actual documents
and legal exibits to back up Who the Real Barack Obama was.
NOT IS.
Which explains why Jerome Corsi has fled .He knows too much.
He knows how the Obama Marxists are out to Acheive what
he was elected for. Mayor Pete is a firstclass example.
He was party to a group of Obamaphites that coordinated
in private to help implement what Biden is pulling.
It's really not that difficult to connect the dots.
Interesting. Thanks.

79 years ago the Red Army liberated Zelensky's homeland, town Krivoy Rog.
With powerful attacks, heavy fighting by 16:00 February 22, Krivoy Rog was completely cleared of the enemy.

Seventy-nine years later, the city had to be liberated again.

From Biden's speech in Warsaw:

Russians, we are not the enemy! America loves you even a little more than Afghans or Ukrainians!

The U.S. does not want to take over anyone! We have enough occupied fields in Syria!

The West brings peace! If the natives remain natives, of course, and swap resources for "European values"!

For a change, U.S. citizens would like to hear a word from Biden about their own country; otherwise, it seems as if they got themselves at past election governor of nazi Ukraine, rather than the president of the United States.

Every time I turn on the news it seems I see a liberal calling a conservative a racist, a white supremacist, a fascist or a terrorist.
And that's almost always because that particular conseravative _was_ such a thing.

It gets boring after a while when you consider the Democrats run their Democratic Plantation hoping to keep the blacks down and dependent.
See? Saying that a whole race is stupid is textbook racism, and you just did that.

I'll offer a deal. If you stop acting like a racist, I'll stop pointing it out when you do. However, I won't stop pointing out your racism just because it upsets you.

And that's almost always because that particular conseravative _was_ such a thing.

See? Saying that a whole race is stupid is textbook racism, and you just did that.

I'll offer a deal. If you stop acting like a racist, I'll stop pointing it out when you do. However, I won't stop pointing out your racism just because it upsets you.
What? Saying Democrats are racist is textbook racism?

Look at the blacks living in cities that have been controlled by the Democratic Party for decades and decades. Is their life improving under the Democrats or is just basically remaining the same.

You would think the blacks would wake up after a while and try something different. Perhaps they could start their own Party and run it. Perhaps they could try to elect a city government controlled by Republicans.

Right now the Democrats are trying to convince the blacks they will get each black who had a slave ancestor an enormous amount of money as reparations. The blacks of course will vote for Democrats and the Democrats will look like they are trying to pass a reparations bill but it will always fail and the Democrats will blame the Republicans for that. The Democrats make promises like this to make damn sure the blacks keep voting for Democrats. And they will.

***snip***

Meaningful reparations that would close the racial wealth gap would cost the U.S. government between $10 trillion and $12 trillion overall, or roughly $800,000 for each eligible Black household, according to William Darity, a Duke University professor of economics and public policy who studies and advocates for reparations. Another public policy profesor, the University of Connecticut’s Thomas Craemer, has estimated a fair cost could be as high as $19 trillion, taking into account the amount of free and involuntary labor derived from millions of slaves (24 hours a day, 365 days a year) dating back to the United States’ inception.

A free world where in Ukraine opposition parties have been outlawed along with any media that isn’t state run… You’re as dumb as the rest of your war hawking moron buddies.
That’s a lefties wet dream. Of course right winger supports it.

I'm sure the GOP congress will be investigating what type of toothpaste he uses before it's all over.
To what end.The guy obviously just as soon brush his teeth
with his favorite index finger.Like a Kiddie just about to enter
Nursery school.That's what we're dealing with here.A cognitive
deficient/defective human stumbling/bumbling front man for
all things Unamerican.Unbelievable.Considering the guy literally
never worked a day in the private sector. I guess in the long and short of
it,History has to offer such examples as a lesson.As in What NOT to be.
What NOT to do.How Not to be Presidential.

What " right winger " were you citing. ?

20321.jpg

rightwinger

To what end.The guy obviously just as soon brush his teeth
with his favorite index finger.Like a Kiddie just about to enter
Nursery school.That's what we're dealing with here.A cognitive
deficient/defective human stumbling/bumbling front man for
all things Unamerican.Unbelievable.Considering the guy literally
never worked a day in the private sector. I guess in the long and short of
it,History has to offer such examples as a lesson.As in What NOT to be.
What NOT to do.How Not to be Presidential.
306>232

20321.jpg

rightwinger
OH! One named Poster.
It helps to sometimes use proper names for certain individuals.
I'd love to find a fitting proper name for Pete Buttigieg.
Something that matches his face.
He looks like an adolescent hedgehog.

Forum List

Back