Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

Biden is fine.

Yeah . He’s old. So am I and most of my friends

Big deal

He’s head and shoulders better than that other old guy

The report had to be okayed by Democrat Attorney General Merrick Garland to be released. Apparently Garland felt it wasn't a partisan hit piece but rather the truth.
Bullshit. There’s nothing that shows that Garland knew of the details of this press conference or report

The report had to be okayed by Democrat Attorney General Merrick Garland to be released. Apparently Garland felt it wasn't a partisan hit piece but rather the truth.
I give Garland no credit for anything He's a completely nutcase progressive activist. I'm guessing they determined that hiding the report would have done a lot more damage than letting it go.

And did a bunch of hookers and blow...

...and his brother's widow.
Stop and think about this for a minute. If Biden had stayed retired like he probably wishes he did at this point we wouldn't know about any of that stuff. Has life would have been 100% happier if he had just stayed home and stayed by his original refusal to run.

Stop and think about this for a minute. If Biden had stayed retired like he probably wishes he did at this point we wouldn't know about any of that stuff. Has life would have been 100% happier if he had just stayed home and stayed by his original refusal to run.
And the entire world wouldn't be a dumpster fire due to the weak leadership of the US.

Forum List

Back