Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

Any honest and perceptive adult can clearly see Biden isn't all there anymore. Trump? Not so much.

I agree, though I do think Trump has some issues. But that's just my opinion, and I am well aware of they say about opinions...

Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"​

They left out the salient part: " ... who is totally senile and doesn't really know what he's doing". We are seeing a real-life portrayal of 'Weekend at Bernies' except that Joe Biden isn't dead yet. Brain dead, but not clinically dead. And that this man is being pushed into running for re-election does not paint the democratic party in anything close to a positive light. They are taking advantage of someone who should be in a nursing home somewhere, AND THEY KNOW IT.

Made up bullshit. Report doesn’t say that. Your quote is made up.

What the hell is wrong with you right wingers? Reality not good enough?

Last edited:
Nope. That’s what a Republican asshole said
But Biden is accepting it. He did not say at his rambling press conference, "If my mental abilities are the only reason you aren't prosecuting, then prosecute me, 'cause I'm fine!"

He'll gladly take the Biden immunity once again.

lol, give me a break…any normal person can clearly see that Biden is in serious decline.

oh, are you a medical professional now? lol

do you really think that Biden is mentally competent to handle a nuclear crisis? If so, you’re a very small minority as of today.

I'm not arguing otherwise or that he is capable of handling any crisis. I have never thought he was up to the job.

I give Garland no credit for anything He's a completely nutcase progressive activist.
That's funny, since the evidence shows he's a gutless weenie who spends his days worrying about how to appease Republicans, instead of upholding the Constitution by prosecuting Republican seditionists.

lol, give me a break…any normal person can clearly see that Biden is in serious decline.
And by "normal person", you mean "propaganda-addled Trump cult imbecile".

You need to understand that most of the nation isn't as stupid and brainwashed as you are.

We don't think that a stutter makes someone stupid. You do. That's because you're an imbecile.

We understand that if our entire life was filmed, we'd also be filmed going the wrong way a lot. You don't understand that, because you're an imbecile.

do you really think that Biden is mentally competent to handle a nuclear crisis?
Not being profoundly retarded or treasonous, of course I do.

How does Putin tell you to respond to that? Or the GOP. Same thing.

That's funny, since the evidence shows he's a gutless weenie who spends his days worrying about how to appease Republicans, instead of upholding the Constitution by prosecuting Republican seditionists.
Maybe he sees the writing on the wall.

I hope it burned your nether regions.

I'm so tired of old left loons.

You don't know what you think you know, little obedient sheep... that's it

I’ll let you in on a little secret, you are just about the most crazy, primitive nutbags on this site.

You…tired of loons? :cuckoo:

Go have look in the mirror once a while, get to know yourself a bit.

I’ll let you in on a little secret, you are just about the most crazy, dumbest, most primitive nutbags on this site.

That's nice....yawn, skitzo

Go to bed

I’ll let you in on a little secret, you are just about the most crazy, dumbest, most primitive nutbags on this site.

Wow....the inspector's report has wrankled the lefties......lol.....they are in full blown menstrual mode.

That's nice....yawn, skitzo

Go to bed
He won't be sleeping tonight.... The inspector's report has put a full blown rolaids stomach ache the national body of Lefty today. They'll be up ranting and raving all night long looking for blood. Just wait till the E Jean Caroll case goes south. They'll be shitting pronouns out their asses like a fire hose!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back