Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

How the hell would you know what time it is around here dummy?

Ooo wait you think it’s same time for everyone don’t you idiot?
Oooooooh..... Such an erudite and clever retort! I fear that the poor overwhelmed lass will now retreat to her inner rooms in lurid defeat and absolutely commit suicide over the post you just made!

Oooooooh..... Such an erudite and clever retort! I fear that the poor overwhelmed lass will now retreat to her inner rooms in lurid defeat and absolutely commit suicide over the post you just made!
? Seems cruel and unusual.

You know, Biden could have played the Hillary 'I can't recall' move when Hur's team was investigating him......you ever consider that? SOP in the democrat legal responses.

So he could have been lying, using his memory as an excuse. There was obstruction also.

If he did, it sure as hell bit him in the ass.

He'll have His day in court.......we'll see how it rolls.

Sometimes it’s “let’s see” and sometimes you know damn well where it’s going.

With Trump’s documents case it’s really a no brainer. He couldn’t fuck himself anymore if he tried.

Biden? He is off the hook, I don’t think anything else will matter about this case 6+ months from now.

Last edited:
I agree, though I do think Trump has some issues. But that's just my opinion, and I am well aware of they say about opinions...
Trump isn't as sharp as he was 10 years ago, for sure. I don't see the same doddering fool as Biden when he speaks or walks, though.

Trump isn't as sharp as he was 10 years ago, for sure. I don't see the same doddering fool as Biden when he speaks or walks, though.
There's another issue here that overarches everything..... As much as they hate to do it somewhere along the line the United States government is going to have to set an age after which people are no longer qualified to run for that office. We keep seeing far too many mental failures in the '70s and '80s who are supposed to be representing our interests.

Update!

Begala: Biden Presser Was ‘Terrible for Democrats and Anybody with a Functioning Brain Knows It’
Democratic strategist Paul Begala said Friday on CNN’s “News Central” that President Joe Biden’s press conference addressing the report from Special Counsel Robert Hur was “terrible.”

Host John Berman said, “How much democratic bedwetting do you think there will be?”

Begala said, “Look, I’m a Biden supporter. And I slept like a baby last night. I woke up every two hours crying and wet the bed. This is terrible for Democrats, and anybody with a functioning brain knows that.”

Forum List

Back