Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

So the inspector general found evidence of lawbreaking but to make it stick one would need to be accusing a person who had full mental faculties and knew what they were doing when they did it.

So the inspector general is saying that he highly doubts whether or not Biden even remembers what he did let alone be clandestine about it.

Is this similar to letting a criminal out of jail toast the end of his life when he becomes so senile he doesn't even know his own name?

So in effect the inspector general did more damage to Biden by finding him incompetent then he ever would have done by accusing him of breaking the law.

" Go easy on Old Joe he doesn't know what he's doing"...... More or less the message of the inspector general.

This shit's too good to be true....lol.
From what I gathered, the report said, in their opinion, their are no prosecutorial crimes.

Well, determined after talking to him during the investigation into the improper retaining of documents. Mr. Hur is in no way qualified, medically, to make a diagnosis or determination as to Biden's mental faculties...
lol, give me a break…any normal person can clearly see that Biden is in serious decline.
I mean, yeah, we can all see what appears to be significant deterioration in his abilities, but...
oh, are you a medical professional now? lol
Remember when all those arm chair psychologists, some of them actual MDs and PhDs, were making statements and determinations about the stability of the last President. Yeah, we could all see he was nuttier than a pachyderm turd, but no one actual did a real professional
do you really think that Biden is mentally competent to handle a nuclear crisis? If so, you’re a very small minority as of today.

He gets plenty done, it's just all wrong.
yeah, infrastructure sucks, reshoring chips manufacturing sucks, investment in green energy sucks, helping the middle class with childcare costs sucks, helping Democracies around the world sucks and not draining the country of orange makeup sucks...

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Maybe you can explain to us WTF you think.
Yeah, I was puzzled by Lassie's cryptic post about China too.
It could be that the QAnon'rs only speak in code.
Or Klingon?

----------------------------------------------------------
That girl smells like crack from a distance
..... I wonder if she used to do it with Obie?
Seriously, does one have to pass a Misogyny qualifier before joining QAnon?
If so, well, poster 'Justoffal'..... gets in easily. He may not have even needed a qualifier.
Maybe he's a 'legacy' enrollee. Were his parents that way too? Does he come in riding on their shirttails?

I don't know for sure, just askin'.

Or Klingon?

If so, well, poster 'Justoffal'..... gets in easily. He may not have even needed a qualifier.
Maybe he's a 'legacy' enrollee. Were his parents that way too? Does he come in riding on their shirttails?

I don't for sure, just askin'.
Dude....what if she's a tranny?

Or Klingon?

I don't know for sure, just askin'.

Gawd you're dumb. Absolutely nobody buys into your BS

Forum List

Back