Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

Who wouldn't say "I don't remember" for some things that happened in 2016?

That's how we know it was a partisan hack hit piece report. No responsible person would ever have pulled that kind of sleaze.
I tend to agree that it was a Partisan hit. But man what a kick in the ass!

Jo

FuHaNhzWwAMe9_8.jpeg

Who wouldn't say "I don't remember" for some things that happened in 2016?

That's how we know it was a partisan hack hit piece report. No responsible person would ever have pulled that kind of sleaze.
That's actually totally untrue. That kind of sleaze is SOP for the Democrats. As always they are shocked, horrified and dismayed when somebody follows suit.

So the inspector general found evidence of lawbreaking but to make it stick one would need to be accusing a person who had full mental faculties and knew what they were doing when they did it.

So the inspector general is saying that he highly doubts whether or not Biden even remembers what he did let alone be clandestine about it.

Is this similar to letting a criminal out of jail toast the end of his life when he becomes so senile he doesn't even know his own name?

So in effect the inspector general did more damage to Biden by finding him incompetent then he ever would have done by accusing him of breaking the law.

" Go easy on Old Joe he doesn't know what he's doing"...... More or less the message of the inspector general.

This shit's too good to be true....lol.
He wouldn't agree to a full disclosure to the public of his testimony I'm sure. He is not a spring chicken, there is no shame in slowing down but for some reason he doesn't accept this.

As it were, the Dems cornered themselves after four years of denying this. He didn't even campaign in 2020. THis shouldn't be about politics though, this is serious business for a nation like the U.S.

He wouldn't agree to a full disclosure to the public his testimony. He is not a spring chicken, there is no shame in slowing down. For some reason he doesn't accept this, and the Dems cornered themselves after four years of denying this. He didn't even campaign in 202.
I blame the people who forced him into this position not the man himself. As I have repeatedly mentioned they had to chase him for the better part of the year to convince him to run.
His initial response was a ... Hell no!... Let's face it he didn't do himself any favors by throwing away the past 4 years of his life.

Determined after a thorough investigation, that is.

Well, determined after talking to him during the investigation into the improper retaining of documents. Mr. Hur is in no way qualified, medically, to make a diagnosis or determination as to Biden's mental faculties...

I mean, yeah, we can all see what appears to be significant deterioration in his abilities, but...

Remember when all those arm chair psychologists, some of them actual MDs and PhDs, were making statements and determinations about the stability of the last President. Yeah, we could all see he was nuttier than a pachyderm turd, but no one actual did a real professional evaluation...

In the Banana Republic of USA these days, under the Obiden Administration ....anything can happen

so yes.....any stupidity goes

sad times....sick times.....

Well, determined after talking to him during the investigation into the improper retaining of documents. Mr. Hur is in no way qualified, medically, to make a diagnosis or determination as to Biden's mental faculties...

I mean, yeah, we can all see what appears to be significant deterioration in his abilities, but...

Remember when all those arm chair psychologists, some of them actual MDs and PhDs, were making statements and determinations about the stability of the last President. Yeah, we could all see he was nuttier than a pachyderm turd, but no one actual did a real professional evaluation...
Any honest and perceptive adult can clearly see Biden isn't all there anymore. Trump? Not so much.

The report had to be okayed by Democrat Attorney General Merrick Garland to be released. Apparently Garland felt it wasn't a partisan hit piece but rather the truth.

Forum List

Back