Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

Ummm?
Those were the words of the Special Prosecutor.
The good poster BAgain knows why the Special Prosecutor made that assessment?
How does BAgain know that?

Saddle up, mon ami.
Show us what your little pony can do.
Show.
Or go.

It's Adult Swim, you know.
;)
Fuck off you prissy poseur.

You loons have been trying for like 8 years and he's on the cuff of pissing on you again given Tater's disaster of a week
Biden isn't facing multiple criminal trials, loser. How's it feel to grasp at straws defending a known criminal rapist?

Then he could do as Biden suggested and not include that information and recommended prosecution. Biden wants the special counsel to leave out the reasoning for the foundation of his dismissal, but still dismiss him. Ridiculous.
The SC didn't reccomend criminal prosecution because there isn't enough evidence to do so. End of story.

Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"​

They left out the salient part: " ... who is totally senile and doesn't really know what he's doing". We are seeing a real-life portrayal of 'Weekend at Bernies' except that Joe Biden isn't dead yet. Brain dead, but not clinically dead. And that this man is being pushed into running for re-election does not paint the democratic party in anything close to a positive light. They are taking advantage of someone who should be in a nursing home somewhere, AND THEY KNOW IT.

While you hold Trump's johnson?

There's a nice cell waiting for him in

I'm no Trump fan. I'm stating facts. Biden won't be reelected, Trump won't go to prison and will very likely be the next POTUS.

Personally I wish both of them would go away. But if it's Biden vs Trump I'll vote for Trump

1707520396901.png

Biden is a criminal and has done so much to hurt our country! Electrocute him!
That's the wise, prudent, measured and responsible MAGA/QAnon we all know and love.

I love this bar.
----------------------------------------------------------

Joe is the traitor. Many more in D.C. Our social agendas are outrunning our financial resources. And Joe and the gang are helping to slow that down more with their policies.
Yeah, me too.
I, too often, have no idea what poor poster 22lci is trying to convey. I ain't bad at English, but......but gotta admit his syntax leaves me scratchin' my head. I'm not at all sure English is his primary language.

-------------------------------------------------------
Fuck off you prissy poseur.
Nobody cares what an asshole like you
It's sad to see such an experienced and oft-banned poster like BackAg to keep getting so discombobulated and frazzled on this venue.......and then slide down the vulgarity pole into some sort of angry frenzy.

It's sad.

If the Usurper is so adamant that he remembers, then Hur needs to rethink the situation and prosecute him.

So I guess xiden thinks he should be prosecuted for his criminal activity

How can someone be well meaning when he opens up the entire country to

dangerous, deadly drugs... human trafficking.. and terrorists?

something like 200 terrorists have been apprehended at the border..

Forum List

Back