Joe Biden is more responsible for high inflation than for abundant jobs

Prices and wages were better during Nixon compared to Trump.
Lol....Nixon Frozen all prices on everything. The prices 50 years ago were approximately the same percentage of family income that they are today. Until the price freezes failed miserably resulting in massive supply chain shortages and inflation.

Lol....Nixon Frozen all prices on everything. The prices 50 years ago were approximately the same percentage of family income that they are today. Until the price freezes failed miserably resulting in massive supply chain shortages and inflation.
I had no problem working and making money then just like now, except I earn a lot more. Why people bitch about over abundance is most illogical.

I had no problem working and making money then just like now, except I earn a lot more. Why people bitch about over abundance is most illogical.
To be honest a large part of it is the fact that the generation you and I grew up in were a bit more frugal and had many less base expenditures like cell phones and cable bills.

I can't argue with you on that point.

Your statement is stupid. Are you a government employee? That would make sense, they are mooching off the rest of us working real jobs.
I haven't worked for anyone but myself in decades.

My statement makes perfect sense to rational people.

3% higher than the historic inflation we just went through. Not something you want to be bragging about.
Lefties excel at pyrrhic information. The inflation rate of gain is what we are always being bombarded with. In the greater scheme that information is actually quite useless.

TRUE INFLATION... The actual cost of living versus the real value net pay is not something they want to talk about. It's not a pretty picture.

INFLATION RATE YOY4FED FUNDS RATE*5BUSINESS CYCLE (GDP GROWTH)67EVENTS AFFECTING INFLATION8

Inflation % by years
20217.0%0.25%Expansion (5.9%)COVID-19
20226.5%4.25%Contraction (-1.6%)
20232.7% (est.)2.8% (est.)Expansion (2.2%)March 2022 projection
20242.3% (est.)2.8% (est.)Expansion (2.0%)March 2022 projection

Trump years

20172.1%1.50%Expansion (2.3%)
20181.9%2.50%Expansion (3.0%)
20192.3%1.75%Expansion (2.2%)
20201.4%0.25%Contraction (-3.4%)COVID-19

What's your point, asshole, that Trump is responsible for Covid?

How do complain about inflation when it is at historical lows?

Yes. COVID kicked it up. That’s in the rear view mirror and the Recessiom you fuckers were so desperately hoping for never materialized
It's five points higher than it was under Trump, moron.

At least that is the way the Economist sees it.

It's amazing how the left keeps touting Biden when it seems like 75% of the country thinks the economy sucks.

Tagline:

The main effect of the president’s economic policies has been to boost prices​

They said it...I'm just showing you that people who seem to know something about economics are calling bull**** on Biden and his Bidenomics program.

I liked this one too. AOC calls inflation....get this.....propaganda......

They've all got their heads stuck in the sand....or worse.

Groceries up 20% ???

Yep.

Can't wait to read.....some horse**** from the banker on how great things are.

Wonder who in that 20% who are stupid enough to think prices haven't risen he hangs out with.

Pissing down your back and telling you it's raining is what Democrats do best to their voters. Plenty of Republicans do it too. But the Republican Party seems to also be a repository for the few real Patriots we have left, along with the libertarian party and a few other parties, which aren't powerful or big enough to play with the big dogs.

That's just stupid

Fuck off troll
Nope....
Truth is truth .... Whatsamatta doesn't fit your preferred fantasy world?

Why don't you actually try it next time your at the grocery store? Ask REAL PEOPLE not the carefully doctored and politically vetted DNC data (= total bullshit) crap. I do it all the time. People are barely making it out there and a lot of anger comes to the surface at the register line.

Nope....
Truth is truth .... Whatsamatta doesn't fit your preferred fantasy world?

Why don't you actually try it next time your at the grocery store? Ask REAL PEOPLE not the carefully doctored and politically vetted DNC data (= total bullshit) crap. I do it all the time. People are barely making it out there and a lot of anger comes to the surface at the register line.
Inflation...figured the way it was when Trump was Prez is under 3%.

There's your truth

Forum List

Back