🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden Is Now Doing The Very Thing Michael Flynn Was Prosecuted For

The Swamp is back.

What exactly is wrong with the conservative brain?? No dumbfuck, Biden is not now doing the very thing for which Michael Flynn was prosecuted.

If Biden gets caught lying to FBI agents, then he will be doing what Michael Flynn was prosecuted for.

Like I always say, there is no creature slithering the Earth dumber than a conservative.

face-palm-gif.278959

Too bad the FBI agents that interviewed Flynn told their supervisors that they didn't believe Flynn WAS lying to them! Care to try again?

Try what again? Flynn was convicted, ya moron.

face-palm-gif.278959

A conviction that was subsequently tossed. The truth is...the FBI agents that interviewed Flynn told their superiors that they thought he was telling the truth. Those in the FBI that were out to get Trump and anyone associated with him didn't care! They charged Flynn anyways!

Holyfuck, are you ever rightarded. :ack-1:

No, moron, Flynn's conviction was not "tossed." He's still a convicted felon.

Like I always say, there's no creature slithering the Earth dumber than a conservative.

and like i say..there is a creature dumber....thats YOU

As always, Peewee resorts to his, I know you are but what am I, schtick.

pee-wee-herman_custom-c34e2d494f0d8ad6bef8e0242a4de7cf6ce8254d-s800-c85.jpg

as always, dopey dont know its ass from a hole in the ground. faun, you are an asswipe, and dont have much of a brain, if any. you think your word is law, but im here to tell you, you are a retard.

Fortunately for me, your best lines come from me, Peewee.

that tells all of us exactly what you are able to comprehend. not much, but maybe if you watch more of peewee, you may wind up in a theater and stroking yourself.

LOL

Aww, Peewee, don't be upset.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Swamp is back.

What exactly is wrong with the conservative brain?? No dumbfuck, Biden is not now doing the very thing for which Michael Flynn was prosecuted.

If Biden gets caught lying to FBI agents, then he will be doing what Michael Flynn was prosecuted for.

Like I always say, there is no creature slithering the Earth dumber than a conservative.

face-palm-gif.278959

Too bad the FBI agents that interviewed Flynn told their supervisors that they didn't believe Flynn WAS lying to them! Care to try again?

face-palm-gif.278959

A conviction that was subsequently tossed. The truth is...the FBI agents that interviewed Flynn told their superiors that they thought he was telling the truth. Those in the FBI that were out to get Trump and anyone associated with him didn't care! They charged Flynn anyways!

Like I always say, there's no creature slithering the Earth dumber than a conservative.

as always, dopey dont know its ass from a hole in the ground. faun, you are an asswipe, and dont have much of a brain, if any. you think your word is law, but im here to tell you, you are a retard.

that tells all of us exactly what you are able to comprehend. not much, but maybe if you watch more of peewee, you may wind up in a theater and stroking yourself.

LOL

Aww, Peewee, don't be upset.

maxresdefault.jpg

upset about anything that you type? get real...you are a moron who knows everything about your beloved peewee. congrats. that still doesnt change the fact that you are a complete retard.

The Swamp is back.

face-palm-gif.278959

face-palm-gif.278959

GOD forbid anyone in their right mind would take your peewee lines away from you. you have been showing everyone here your true mentality, which doesnt exist. but hey dont forget to go to the theater and do some stroking--peewee lover

Forum List

Back