Joe Biden might not be the greatest debater or the best candidate, but at least...

Yep, Biden isn't perfect, or close to perfect, or even reasonably perfect, he's much closer to being a blubbering idiot.

And Trump in comparison is what? You people are so childish. You know Trump is the much bigger moron. Quit denying it. You aren’t fooling anyone.

Well, in comparison, Trump has managed to accomplish more in three years than Biden was able to accomplish in 8 years as VP.

..he can speak in complete sentences.
Seriously? You guys are fcuked lol
Why? Because we speak in complete sentences?
The man can’t talk! He’s a retard lol honestly in four years this is
The best you have? You want to lose 50 states? Lol
Okay I see two options here. 1) you are too much of a pussy to admit that obviously Trump is the much bigger retard or 2) you’re too stupid to realize just how dumb Trump really is. Which is it?
Trump walked all over Hillary when he debated her. She is still picking Trump shoeleather from her teeth.

Trump will demolish Biden.

Andrew Gilliam almost won Florida think about that... democrats are screwed

Joe Biden might not be the greatest debater or the best candidate.....

or even know where his is or what office he is running for...….

..he can speak in complete sentences.
Seriously? You guys are fcuked lol
Why? Because we speak in complete sentences?
The man can’t talk! He’s a retard lol honestly in four years this is
The best you have? You want to lose 50 states? Lol
Okay I see two options here. 1) you are too much of a pussy to admit that obviously Trump is the much bigger retard or 2) you’re too stupid to realize just how dumb Trump really is. Which is it?

You're right. Trump could have been President. Oh, wait............

...he can speak in complete sentences.

Just like any debate Trump has been in, he talks incoherently and bizarrely. In general, he can barely stay on a topic for more than 5 seconds.

Biden is lame and I gladly didn’t vote for him in Colorado, but he basically has an edge over Trump by default lol
The donor class can accept either.

Just like any debate Trump has been in, he talks incoherently and bizarrely. In general, he can barely stay on a topic for more than 5 seconds.

Biden is lame and I gladly didn’t vote for him in Colorado, but he basically has an edge over Trump by default lol

So this is what qualifies someone to become the Democrat nominee? He can speak in complete sentences after hours of rehearsals?

I suppose that’s better than basing it solely on what type of genitals they have or the color of their skin. Small steps I guess for Dems.

How soon we forget the really good ideas the ABNORMALS RAN WITH

ySJ3mw1.jpg

How did you come to that conclusion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He can talk in complete you know the thing.

Biden ain't perfect - but anyone but Trump!
The question here is how many Bernie progressives will tell the party to go fuck itself, like what would have happened if Trump had been denied the GOP nomination. No way to know how much crossover remains.

Forum List

Back