Zone1 Joe Biden on how to offend every race in 3:05 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
This from a guy who would go out of his way to stump for the worst segregationists in the South. All still Democrats BTW --- all the way thru the 70s and 80s.

Perhaps you can tell us why Obama picked Biden as VP...

Was it the friendship and support of Ku klux klan dem senate majority leader Robert Byrd?

Was it the racist quotes about 7-11 and kids in jungles?

Or perhaps was it obama's ancestors....

White confederate slaveowners on mom's side

And for dad, Blacks in Africa accused of rounding up other tribes and selling them to the boats.....

Was it the friendship and support of Ku klux klan dem senate majority leader Robert Byrd?

And for dad, Blacks in Africa accused of rounding up other tribes and selling them to the boats.....

Obama needed a long-time member of the Congress to give weight to his campaign. Obama didnt even finish out his FIRST term before running for Prez. And -- historically, the position is figure-head anyways.

I'm sure Obama didn't say to himself "I need a white racist to balance out the ticket", BUT -- he needed the connections and the Congressional experience.

Besides -- maybe Obama LIKED the Biden quip about BHO being a "clean and articulate black man". LOL.... And wasn't THREATENED by a walking "gaff machine".

Does "Dan Quayle" ring a bell? Bush Sr chose HIM because Quayle was a similar walking gaff machine. Makes the "big guy" look smarter. :auiqs.jpg:

Obama needed a long-time member of the Congress to give weight to his campaign. Obama didnt even finish out his FIRST term before running for Prez. And -- historically, the position is figure-head anyways.

I'm sure Obama didn't say to himself "I need a white racist to balance out the ticket", BUT -- he needed the connections and the Congressional experience.

Besides -- maybe Obama LIKED the Biden quip about BHO being a "clean and articulate black man". LOL.... And wasn't THREATENED by a walking "gaff machine".

Does "Dan Quayle" ring a bell? Bush Sr chose HIM because Quayle was a similar walking gaff machine. Makes the "big guy" look smarter. :auiqs.jpg:

Another explanation must be considered.

When reading up on

Obama and don young

And

Obama's classmates saying he liked older white men....

Perhaps Joe simply

BENT OVER

Whose idea was it to put this clown in the White House?
To the best of my knowledge, this clown was put into office by the ladies of South Carolina.

He was losing all his primaries until South Carolina.

Then the Dem bigwigs decided to brand him as a moderate who could unite Americans.

And (if one accepts the election results), the bigwigs were right that voters would buy that fib.

How the fuck has this guy ever won a single election in his lifetime? Who are the fucking morons who vote for this weird dipshit?
Worse….they still insist they made the correct choice! (At least the leftists in DC who I talk with, when I must.)

Biden was Obama's "insurance policy", because nobody in their right mind would even want Joe Biden as President. Just as Kamala Harris if Joe's insurance policy.

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Presidential candidates often pick a VP with qualities they don't have to make the rest of the party voters happy. McCain was an old man and hardly a conservative, so he picked a young, very good looking conservative woman to attract us conservatives to vote for him along with females.

As you mentioned, DumBama was young and had little experience in federal government. So he picked an older guy with decades of experience in federal government.

Trump had zero experience in any government and never was known for his religious activity. He picked a conservative guy who preached about his faith in God, and of course, totally pro-life. When you listen to Pence talk, he talks like a typical politician--phony as all hell.

Presidential candidates often pick a VP with qualities they don't have to make the rest of the party voters happy. McCain was an old man and hardly a conservative, so he picked a young, very good looking conservative woman to attract us conservatives to vote for him along with females.

As you mentioned, DumBama was young and had little experience in federal government. So he picked an older guy with decades of experience in federal government.

Trump had zero experience in any government and never was known for his religious activity. He picked a conservative guy who preached about his faith in God, and of course, totally pro-life. When you listen to Pence talk, he talks like a typical politician--phony as all hell.

Pence is a complete fraud, a Jew masquerading as a Christian. He comes from a family in the "investment business" and was the underachiever of the litter, like fetterman. He is the Union of Fox News and everything Fox News hoped to do to the GOP, replace fiscally conservative patriotic Americans like Reagan and Gingrich and replace them with big government big spending Zionist fascists pretending to be Christians...

Pentz
McConnell
Murkowski
Cheney
Bolton
Romney - a Jew fraud of a Mormon
Kevin McCarthy is one of them too unfortunately....

Pence is a complete fraud, a Jew masquerading as a Christian. He comes from a family in the "investment business" and was the underachiever of the litter, like fetterman. He is the Union of Fox News and everything Fox News hoped to do to the GOP, replace fiscally conservative patriotic Americans like Reagan and Gingrich and replace them with big government big spending Zionist fascists pretending to be Christians...

Pentz
McConnell
Murkowski
Cheney
Bolton

Even if Trump successfully completed a second term, they would have ran Pence afterwards and lost. I'm a conservative Republican and I can't stand the guy. I can only imagine how Independents feel about him. He's as phony as a three dollar bill.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Pentz
McConnell
Murkowski
Cheney
Bolton
What does “ A Jew fraud” mean? Another loud Mouth bigoted “ Christian “ spouting his hate, bigotry and racism

What does “ A Jew fraud” mean? Another loud Mouth bigoted “ Christian “ spouting his hate, bigotry and racism

They are called "Zionist people frauds," Jews who pretend they aren't Jewish.

Pence is one.

Just about every "Fox News" republican is too

McConnell
Murkowski
Cheney
W

The first fraud was the "Moses" who came down mt Sinai, looked different, and found it necessary to off 3500 for "dancing" while noticing IT WAS NOT THE SAME GUY WHO WENT UP MT SINAI

1665916364459.png

~S~

They are called "Zionist people frauds," Jews who pretend they aren't Jewish.

Pence is one.

Just about every "Fox News" republican is too

McConnell
Murkowski
Cheney
W

The first fraud was the "Moses" who came down mt Sinai, looked different, and found it necessary to off 3500 for "dancing" while noticing IT WAS NOT THE SAME GUY WHO WENT UP MT SINAI
Plesse note the above ^^^ and how the antisemite conflates Zionist with Jew. This shows the overlap between being anti-Zionist and anti-Jew, despite the left’s insistence it doesn’t. This nasty Jew-hating post will be marked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back