Joe Biden Plagiarizes Trump’s Coronavirus Response—AGAIN

President Trump should declare himself a wartime president and then say he always knew it was a pandemic before anyone else. Then he should say anybody who wants a test can get a test.

Oops. I think I might have just plagiarized Trump.

Anybody who tells a lie is plagiarizing Dopey Donald Trump.

The article applauds Trump's "decisive actions" - with out noting they were made long after the horse fled the barn.

90396461_10110149347313528_5669639942079250432_n.jpg

We always knew you were a Foreign Ahole Troll before anyone else.

President Trump should declare himself a wartime president and then say he always knew it was a pandemic before anyone else. Then he should say anybody who wants a test can get a test.

Oops. I think I might have just plagiarized Trump.

The article applauds Trump's "decisive actions" - with out noting they were made long after the horse fled the barn.

View attachment 313680
Many Democrats are praising Trump too.

Which again leaves you in a small minority of foaming at the mouth loons.

And many Republicans criticized him.
In your feeble Alzheimer’s mind.

Don't be sundowning on us now...

Republicans and White House Officials Criticize Trump over Response to Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreak | National Review

trump-officials-defend-coronavirus-request-117329

The only thing Joe Biden knows about handling a public health crisis is that the Obama White House had to apologize for his remarks that set off a panic during the swine flu outbreak in 2009

We can’t just keep piling hundreds of billions on to the national debt every time a crisis pops up — politicians have a way of framing every issue as a "crisis" — or we’ll have a fiscal crisis of our making on our hands before we know it.

Next time, maybe in the not-too-distant future, our children may not even be able to borrow their way out of a crisis

We should never forget fiscal responsibility, even in a crisis.

Forum List

Back