Joe Biden Pressured Into Negotiating With Russia

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I don't trust their judgement. When Trump was still president he knew how to handle Putin, but I'm seriously afraid that Biden's going to start a nuclear war and get us killed if this actually happens.

There's obviously no doubt that Trump was the better choice, at least for one reason. His relationship with Russia and Putin would have prevented America from starting its proxy war against Russia.

And too, Trump would have been less likely to have promoted the US challenging China, which is fraught with the same risk of a nuclear world war.

Yes FJB, a nuclear war will get us killed.

There's obviously no doubt that Trump was the better choice, at least for one reason. His relationship with Russia and Putin would have prevented America from starting its proxy war against Russia.

And too, Trump would have been less likely to have promoted the US challenging China, which is fraught with the same risk of a nuclear world war.

Yes FJB, a nuclear war will get us killed.

Agreed, but now you're pro-Trump huh?

I don't trust their judgement. When Trump was still president he knew how to handle Putin, but I'm seriously afraid that Biden's going to start a nuclear war and get us killed if this actually happens.

They gotta be desperate to send Biden. but we don't have many options, what a sad predicament. Maybe we can tie smelling salts around his neck.

I imagine negotiations would probably be the best thing normally, but in this case I just cant picture those negotiations. Will the Russians be negotiating with Biden? or with his staffers? He can hardly get through an extended press conference without help.

They gotta be desperate to send Biden. but we don't have many options, what a sad predicament. Maybe we can tie smelling salts around his neck.

I imagine negotiations would probably be the best thing normally, but in this case I just cant picture those negotiations. Will the Russians be negotiating with Biden? or with his staffers? He can hardly get through an extended press conference without help.

Agreed, except I don't think that he can get through anything without notes and cue cards.

Presidents don't negotiate. They are figureheads who are managed chiefly by the Pentagon into voicing the preferences of the country's stance on foreign policy.

Don't even try to imagine either Trump or Biden sitting across from Medinsky at a negotiating table!

In fact, Trump had no success in dealing with Putin when he was in office and since leaving office his only public statements on how to handle the war have been to give Putin anything he wants to stop the invasion.

When Trump was president, he objected to Putin's continued violations of the Intermediate Nuclear Forces treaty, but while Trump took some trouble to flatter and court Putin, Putin ignored Trump's objection, and finally Trump admitted defeat by dropping out of the treaty. If Trump had won a second term, there is no reason to think Putin would have hesitated to invade Ukraine.

Biden is not at all "pressured" by this political blunder by the Congressional Caucus right before the midterm elections. The draft of the letter was signed in July, before the Ukrainian counteroffensive when Russia appeared to be winning to some, and was released now without first advising the signatories, many of whom are trying to distance themselves from the letter.

I If Trump had won a second term, there is no reason to think Putin would have hesitated to invade Ukraine.
US foreign policy is solely responsible for Russia's need to invade the Ukraine. Trump interfered with his country's foreign policy of continuous acts of aggression against Russia.

America's Democratic party has made that point abundantly clear many times.

The evidence as is presented by both political parties makes it clear that Trump would have been less likely to support America going to *war with Russia.

*proxy war.

They can hold hands with Tucker Carlson now. Maybe he will invite some on his show? Pretty disgusting.
“The Biden administration and our allies need to do more to supply the tools Ukraine needs to thwart moscow aggression,” Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said on Friday.

1666721305294.png

The Biden regime has been in bed with Russia from Day 1.

The guy on the left in this picture is Putin's foreign minister, who is essentially running the war.

They're in on it together.

1666721404900.png

Send Ukrainians everything they need to reclaim BEFORE -2014 borders. Slava Ukraine ! with Love From Sweden

They can hold hands with Tucker Carlson now. Maybe he will invite some on his show? Pretty disgusting.
Would you rather have Russia needing to take out the entire Ukraine's power supply that would cause thousands of Ukrainians to freeze to death during the winter?

Or much more important than ukrainian lives, a nuclear world war?

so the far-left and far-right demand he stop sending weapons to Ukraine, thats why Moscow supports and pays $$$ to our RADICALS MORE THAN 100 YEARS ALREADY

1666721806243.png

Joe Biden when the far-left and far-right traitors demand he stop sending weapons to Ukraine:

1666721919117.png

US foreign policy is solely responsible for Russia's need to invade the Ukraine. Trump interfered with his country's foreign policy of continuous acts of aggression against Russia.

America's Democratic party has made that point abundantly clear many times.

The evidence as is presented by both political parties makes it clear that Trump would have been less likely to support America going to *war with Russia.

*proxy war.
Perhaps in your rabbit hole that makes sense, but in the real world, America is not at war with Russia.

Forum List

Back