Joe Biden says he will campaign from his basement he will not visit America

It doesn't matter if Joe remains in the basement....or in the CCP politburo.

He will damage America and empower China regardless. He will also become richer than the Obamas as he rakes in the Yuan

which isnt happening. senile, BEIJING joe does not care about AMERICA--neither did the BARRAG. this mentality of hiding from the people not offering anything. what do you demoncrats consider sacred? actually it would surprise me if BEIJING joe knows anything about AMERICA...but you ignoramuses arent allowed to think for yourselves, so you wouldnt see that. but hey when the demoncrats take all of your rights, dont start whining, because you will be to blame

Really? I'm voting for neither Biden nor Trump BECAUSE I can't think for myself? LOL

which isnt happening. senile, BEIJING joe does not care about AMERICA--neither did the BARRAG. this mentality of hiding from the people not offering anything. what do you demoncrats consider sacred? actually it would surprise me if BEIJING joe knows anything about AMERICA...but you ignoramuses arent allowed to think for yourselves, so you wouldnt see that. but hey when the demoncrats take all of your rights, dont start whining, because you will be to blame

Really? I'm voting for neither Biden nor Trump BECAUSE I can't think for myself? LOL
should have stayed in school

Is there a viable alternative?

I think we ALL would like to know.

Based on what Trump is saying at the GOP Convention, it seems he views the Dem strategy as: "use the Wuhan Virus as an excuse to send out 80 million election ballots (according to his numbers), have Biden hide and not say a word, send out Dem operatives to peoples doors to basically coerce people to sign the election ballot and win the election"

I wonder if it will work. They certainly sent them out some time ago, giving themselves plenty of time to do this.

Sounds like he is expecting an unusual and unheard of 85% support from mail-in voters. If he can't go outside to campaign, how can he go do a debate?

I imagine Trumps team will say out loud "a cashier at ________ store can go to work everyday, person A can head to work in ________ industry everyday, but, the man who wants to lead the Free World believes he needs to stay hidden? Would he be able to go outside to head to the W.H"?

Does he believe this will increase enthusiasm from voters to rally behind Biden? This is very odd and surely voters see it. I thought Harris was an awful choice, but this compounds the lack of enthusism he is sure to experience.

Not very smart. If he stays in his basement he's not out the meeting the people he wants to vote for him.

Oh and how does anyone know 85% of mail in voters are for Biden. What a stupid statement.

Sounds like he is expecting an unusual and unheard of 85% support from mail-in voters. If he can't go outside to campaign, how can he go do a debate?

I imagine Trumps team will say out loud "a cashier at ________ store can go to work everyday, person A can head to work in ________ industry everyday, but, the man who wants to lead the Free World believes he needs to stay hidden? Would he be able to go outside to head to the W.H"?

Does he believe this will increase enthusiasm from voters to rally behind Biden? This is very odd and surely voters see it. I thought Harris was an awful choice, but this compounds the lack of enthusism he is sure to experience.

Not very smart. If he stays in his basement he's not out the meeting the people he wants to vote for him.

Oh and how does anyone know 85% of mail in voters are for Biden. What a stupid statement.

What if that is the return? If that were the outcome, what would your response be?

Biden 45% support at the booth, 85% for mail-in.

I already saw MSNBC show a graph. Where they came up with this number I don't know. However, it stated something like 73% of mail-in will be for Joe Biden and 27% for Trump.

How could they know this number in any manner? In fact, I am going to try and find the clip, it was quite odd really.

Here is an apparent poll in the post below, it went further on MSNBC. Maybe some are getting the public to accept, "oh yeah, just by some random occurrence, Bidens voters will vote in such higher numbers than Trumps by mail-in"

Guess what will happen to ALL future elections if Bidens win in this manner? This will be the norm. No more voting booths, you will just have to trust the mail, even though you don't trust it to send in a payment, you will accept that mail-in is the "future".

The West is in a tough battle with China, and all of this comes conveniently before an election. The Communists are going to roll over all of us if Western leadership doesn't get it right. That's a promise.

Biden voters twice as likely than Trump supporters to vote by mail in November, survey finds

Biden voters twice as likely than Trump supporters to vote by mail in November, survey finds

Last edited:
Based on what Trump is saying at the GOP Convention, it seems he views the Dem strategy as: "use the Wuhan Virus as an excuse to send out 80 million election ballots (according to his numbers), have Biden hide and not say a word, send out Dem operatives to peoples doors to basically coerce people to sign the election ballot and win the election"

I wonder if it will work. They certainly sent them out some time ago, giving themselves plenty of time to do this.
I dont think so as Trump is countering their people on the ground by placing twice as many as they do in those states... If this is their strategy they are in for a big shock.

What if that is the return? If that were the outcome, what would your response be?

45% at the booth, 85% for mail-in.

I already saw MSNBC show a graph. Where they came up with this number I don't know. However, it stated something like 73% of mail-in will be for Joe Biden and 27% for Trump.

How could they know this number in any manner? In fact, I am going to try and find the clip, it was quite odd really.
They are using the primary election split as a model... Don't count on it coming out the way they think it will.

Biden 45% support at the booth, 85% for mail-in.

Here is an apparent polll, it went further on MSNBC. Maybe some are getting the public to accept, "oh yeah, just by some random occurrence, Bidens voters will vote in such higher numbers than Trumps by mail-in"

Get what will happen to ALL future elections if Bidens win in this manner? This will be the norm. No more voting booths, you will just have to trust the mail, even though you don't trust it to send in a payment, you will accept that mail-in is the "future".

The West is in a tough battle with China, and all of this comes conveniently before an election.

Well I registered my vehicle by mail this year and it took over a month to get my stickers back.

I wouldn't vote by mail. Who knows when your vote would get there.

I always go to the polls. I put my vote in the machine and I know its counted. No mail in voting for me.

I plan on casting my vote for Jo Jorgenson

Don't know enough about her.
Is there a thread that discusses her?

You do know that there is absolutely ZERO chance she will win?
You also know that EVERY election cycle someone like this is spit out for the SOLE purpose of siphoning votes away from on of the two viable candidates?

Forum List

Back