Joe Biden Spending 50 Million To Intensify "Convicted Felon" Smear Of Trump

Democrats are still in plan B- weaponize the criminal justice system against Trump with trumped-up charges - run a smear campaign of convicted felon.

Joe Biden is spending $50 million to remind you Donald Trump is a convicted felon​

• Joe Biden doesn't want swing voters to forget that Donald Trump is now a felon.
  • The Biden campaign is spending $50 million on a media blitz that includes a biting attack ad on Trump.
  • The ad highlights Trump's conviction while painting Biden as "fighting for your family.
That was the entire purpose of the trumped-up charge and sham trial - to brand Trump as a “convicted felon,” even though they know it’s false and will be overturned, in the hopes that the electorate will be gullible and ignorant enough to fall for it.

That is why this attempt at election interference should be declared an emergency and rushed to the appeals court. if not, this is how Dems will “win” elections - ignore their awful policies and simply create false charges and false trials to get their opponent labeled a felon, at least until the election is over.

Last edited:
Yet, economic statistics show no such thing

What they do show is that under Trump the economy LOST 3 million jobs while Biden has GAINED 15 million

As usual, we only gain jobs when Democrats are running things
Why then, are a record number of people saying they are worse off since xiden was elected?

Better to spend that 50 million on such ads than to use it in states to defend leftist dem Senate seats.

I mean you would had to be living under a fuckin' rock not to know about the lawfare perpetrated against Trump by now.

Go ahead dems, waste more money.....I triple dog dare ya. ;)

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Why then, are a record number of people saying they are worse off since xiden was elected?
1) Because the jobs are all going to the migrants, and legal immigrants.

2) Because prices are up over 20% since Biden won, with many critical areas up more than that - like gas.

Dems think that if they repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it - dumb people at least. I just told someone that Americans are struggling, and he told me “look at the restaurants around here - they’re all packed. People have plenty of money.”

What he neglected to say is that we are in the suburbs of DC, with highly-paid government workers whose salaries are connected to inflation.

Democrats are still in plan B- weaponize the criminal justice system against Trump with trumped-up charges - run a smear campaign of convicted felon.

Joe Biden is spending $50 million to remind you Donald Trump is a convicted felon​

• Joe Biden doesn't want swing voters to forget that Donald Trump is now a felon.
  • The Biden campaign is spending $50 million on a media blitz that includes a biting attack ad on Trump.
  • The ad highlights Trump's conviction while painting Biden as "fighting for your family.

Hey, tRump is a 34 count convicted felon. And if given time, he will also be labeled an insurrectionist terrorist. When someone asks him what he does, he needs to respond, I'm a convict.

Hey, tRump is a 34 count convicted felon. And if given time, he will also be labeled an insurrectionist terrorist. When someone asks him what he does, he needs to respond, I'm a convict.
I actually wish democrats would be dumb and stupid enough to run commercials about how horrible it is to be a convict.

I actually dare them to do so. They will the support of so many mothers.

I actually wish democrats would be dumb and stupid enough to run commercials about how horrible it is to be a convict.

I’m actually hoping that the judge will be stupid enough to sentence Trump to 4 months’ house arrest.

Trump is a convicted felon and felons should not be in office.

I’m actually hoping that the judge will be stupid enough to sentence Trump to 4 months’ house arrest.
The judge is forbidden to do that because of the democrat debates. The judge is a slave to the liberal system.

Lol....GEEZUS....what a bunch of screwballs. A pretty large segment of inner city ergo Democrat base are convicted felons. Add to that their familial relations and you have maybe up to 10% on the left wing voting base being dissed by their own party.
And you love and accept these inner city felons to be executive branch leaders in government, why hell, you'd even vote for these bad people you love

Actually, it's pretty well known how bad it is to be a convicted felon. And there are different levels of convict. A Convict can also be charged with X number of misdemeanors and still be a convict and not lose a single right after his time is served.

So let's talk about a person convicted of a Felony, a felon. And tRump is just now starting to feel that force. He's already lost his right to own or possess firearms. He'd better stay rich because he would feel all the rest of the negatives of being a convicted felon.

The Right to Vote
The Right to hold Public Office (state level and below)
The Right to Bear Arms
The Right to Travel Abroad
Loss of Public and Social Benefits
And more.

Some states have the ability for you to buy your States Rights back but NY isn't one of them.

Tell me how you can be President when you can't pass a Security Level Check or Travel Abroad? How about entering into critical agreements? A convicted Felon will not be able to deal with most of the rest of the world in either agreements nor travel.

I mean you would had to be living under a fuckin' rock not to know about the lawfare perpetrated against Trump by now.
And they don't even have the good taste to do it by proxy, eh?

The bastards.

Forum List

Back