Joe Biden was the Only Liar in That Debate

I know they have their marching orders, and they all have decided to label Trump a "liar," but as usual, Democrats project.

Joe Biden was fed the answers, and they were LIES

Biden definitely went to the "attack him personally well" and it backfired because Trump didn't bite. He wisely decided, "Im ahead in the polls, I am going to have a competent Running Mate, I wont go down to this level".

Trumps problem is far less about his superlatives than his lying per se. He always uses the most exaggerated terms, which technically isn't lying because its opinion based. "We had the greatest....:

There are times when he pulls it back a bit and little does he know this is more powerful. When he said "knock on wood, where there is wood, my health is good", He is stating that he knows he isn't 24 anymore, but he is healthy. This is a wiser way to state something rather than "I had the best cognitive results ever".

These aren't critical lies. The economy was very good under Trump and inflation was under control, life was better and he had to deal with Fauci, the WHO and covid.

America will have to decide if they are curious enough to understand the issues and policies or not. Listening to Talking Heads on TV alone on either side, especially exclusively; is a losers recipe.

Last edited:
It's hilarious that the Biden supporters are going with TRUMP LIED. Biden has a well documented 50 year history of lying and plagiarizing. He told many whoppers in the debate but some were unintelligible because of the muttering and stammering. He is the DEFINITION of a professional liar.
Yeah, he DROPPED OUT of a much earlier presidential run BECAUSE HES A SERIAL PLAGIARIST.
This is how MSM news outlets try to spin Biden Lies

I know they have their marching orders, and they all have decided to label Trump a "liar," but as usual, Democrats project.

Did Biden have 'largest deficit in history'?​

CLAIM: "He's got the largest deficit in the history of our country," said Trump about Biden.VERDICT: According to data from the US Treasury, the deficit peaked while Trump was in the White House at $3.13 trillion.
Every conservative accusation is a confession.

Joe Biden was fed the answers, and they were LIES

The Democratic Party has yet to nominate a presidential candidate. At this stage, no one knows who it will be.

The virtual certitude on the other side is frightening.

It remains as vital as ever that the worst president in U.S. history - as rated by 154 historians and other social science experts in presidential politics - not be allowed to be a recidivist.

In an unprecedented repudiation by those who witnessed his incompetence first hand, 24 former Trump allies and aides have turned against the convicted felon, sexual abuser, and business fraud.

Meanwhile, the incumbent, duly-elected POTUS does not command a cult following.

The whiner (who has shown contempt for America’s democratic elections, its judicial system, and its law enforcement agencies) being capable of reeling off his habitual lies is an abysmal standard by which to assess a candidate.

Trump: Biden allowed in "18 million people." (Illegal immigrants)

False.

Trump: "The problem (Democrats) have is they're radical, because they will take the life of a child in the eighth month, the ninth month, and even after birth."

False.

Trump: "He caused this inflation. I gave him a country with … essentially no inflation. It was perfect."

Mostly False

Trump: "You look at the cost of food, where it's double, triple and quadruple."

False.

Trump: "The only jobs (Biden) created are for illegal immigrants and bounce-back jobs, bounce-back from the COVID."

False

Trump: Biden "indicted me because I was his opponent."

False.

Trump: "Social Security, he's destroying it, because millions of people are pouring into our country, and they're putting them onto Social Security. They're putting them onto Medicare, Medicaid."

False.

Trump: "What he's done to the Black population is horrible, including the fact that for 10 years, he called them super predators … in the 1990s."

False.

Trump: "He wants to raise your taxes by four times. He wants to raise everybody's taxes by four times."

False.

Trump: "I gave you the largest tax cut in history."

False.

Trump: "I'm the one that got the insulin down for the seniors."

Mostly False.

Trump: "We had no terror (attacks) under my administration."

False.

Trump: Regarding the 2020 election, "the fraud and everything else was ridiculous."

False.

Trump: Pelosi said "I take full responsibility for Jan. 6."
(Trump's goons' attack on Congress)

False.

Biden: Presidential historians "voted who was the worst president in American history. From best to worst. They said (Trump) was the worst in all of American history."

True.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2024/jun/28/2024-presidential-debate-fact-check-biden-trump/

Forum List

Back