🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I guess they have to work on the right concoction of drugs to drag him thru 90 minutes. A full week off the job so he can prepare for a debate.

I thought he has been doing this for 50 years and it's just second nature to him.

I guess they have to work on the right concoction of drugs to drag him thru 90 minutes. A full week off the job so he can prepare for a debate.

I thought he has been doing this for 50 years and it's just second nature to him.

Wow, thats almost 1/1000th of the time the blob spent golfing.

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate​

:auiqs.jpg:If I can stop laughing I'll ask if anyone believes that he will be able to debate for 90 minutes. Of course, the name of the program is "90 Minutes" and as we all know 80 of those minutes are dedicated to commercials. The remaining 10 minutes will be Creepy Joe talking about his brother who was a WW I Veteran and B52 bomber pilot who was shot down over Oxnard and ended up on a diner plate in Drambuie through a trap door in a whore house 2 miles outside of Tashkent on the hottest day in Tanganyika's history. :26:

So they will go over the questions provided to them beforehand and craft out a scripted response?

No wonder they want to mute Trumps mic so he can't interrupt.
It may pay off for some to monitor who goes in and out of Camp David during that time frame.

Wow, thats almost 1/1000th of the time the blob spent golfing.
That is terrible. A corrupted and long living politician like Joe should give answers expediently in any situation. He is so corrupted that he plagiarizes himself now. His totalitarian controlled media says his administration says that Joe is quick behind the scenes that we do not see. Ask Jill. There is a special place in hell for her.

That is terrible. A corrupted and long living politician like Joe should give answers expediently in any situation. He is so corrupted that he plagiarizes himself now. His totalitarian controlled media says his administration says that Joe is quick behind the scenes that we do not see. Ask Jill. There is a special place in hell for her.
I’m sure she’ll see you there at some point if the is the case. You’re a waste of carbon.

Yup, it takes time to create the perfect drug cocktail.

One of the biggest questions to come out of the debate will be, will the moderators be fair to both? While I have no doubt that they will give it the old college try for appearance's sake, they will more than likely get a failing grade. It will devolve into a debate of Trump vs both CNN and Biden.

There is little doubt that CNN furnished Biden with the questions and now the task is to try to make a man with a declining mental acuity understand them. It will take at least a week and maybe some experimental drugs might help.

And by 'little doubt', you mean 'you imagine'.

I heard a term that cracked me up the other day. "Fantasy Industrial Complex". It describes MAGA to a T

One of the biggest questions to come out of the debate will be, will the moderators be fair to both? While I have no doubt that they will give it the old college try for appearance's sake, they will more than likely get a failing grade. It will devolve into a debate of Trump vs both CNN and Biden.

No matter what happens, folks like you will claim that the moderators were biased against your blob.

Trump is always the victim in every scenario.

No matter what happens, folks like you will claim that the moderators were biased against your blob.

Trump is always the victim in every scenario.

MAGA is a political movement centered on victimhood. They are always being treated unfairly, they are always the victim. They're always cheated. Any accountability is a crime against them. And any mistake they make is someone else's fault.

Always.

Its gotten kinda cucky. Where they seem to fetishize failure. Someone's dick is always balls deep in MAGA ass per the Magites.

Forum List

Back