🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate

Maybe musk is implanting a neural link in his head during that week so they can synchronize his mouth movement with the remote controlled responses.

Clinton had to get the questions before hand to compete against trump.

In one exchange, released in Monday’s batch of emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s account, Brazile apparently wrote to Podesta ahead of the March 6 Democratic debate in Flint, Mich.

images

:113:

Yes, and who did she run against in 2016?
The blob.

Not sure how having the questions to a debate held 7 months earlier helped her in October.

I’m sure you can try to make the argument it does.

I need a good laugh. Let her rip kid.

Nope. Y'all have linked to claims about the democratic primary.

Not the debate between Clinton and Trump.

You....you never actually checked the link, did you?
There is no match for their reflexive need to portray their cult leader as the victim...no matter how dumb it makes them look.

Donna Brazile admitted giving Hitlery questions, you raving dumbass.

For the democratic primary debate. The claim was that Hillary had the debate questions for her debate with Trump.

Smiliing.....unless you're claiming that Trump debated in the democratic primary debates.

There is no match for their reflexive need to portray their cult leader as the victim...no matter how dumb it makes them look.

These hapless little souls are STILL clinging to their fiction that Clinton had the debate questions in her debate with Trump, even when their own links demonstrate they have no idea what they're talking about.

You can't fix stupid.

For the democratic primary debate. The claim was that Hillary had the debate questions for her debate with Trump.

Smiliing.....unless you're claiming that Trump debated in the democratic primary debates.
I made no such claim, Simp.

I made no such claim, Simp.

Oh look! The first of the Magites is abandoning their dipshit claim that Hillary had the debate questions for her debate with Trump.

Anyone else want to offer us mindless, chickenshit excuses to defend the claim? Or shall we let the abandonment and evasion begin?

The blob.

Not sure how having the questions to a debate held 7 months earlier helped her in October.

I’m sure you can try to make the argument it does.

I need a good laugh. Let her rip kid.
As I said, she got questions feed to her prior to the debate

Forum List

Back