🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate

Oh look! The first of the Magites is abandoning their dipshit claim that Hillary had the debate questions for her debate with Trump.

Anyone else want to offer us mindless, chickenshit excuses to defend the claim? Or shall we let the abandonment and evasion begin?
I made no such claim, Simp.

Learn to read.

Oh look! The first of the Magites is abandoning their dipshit claim that Hillary had the debate questions for her debate with Trump.

Anyone else want to offer us mindless, chickenshit excuses to defend the claim? Or shall we let the abandonment and evasion begin?
Its fun to watch rats jumping off the sinking ship.

Your Terminal TDS is showing, Simp.

Gotta link to Trump playing golf for approx 20 years straight?:cuckoo:
Hey Simp
Trump just rambles and says the same thing regardless of the question

So pathetically predictable

There is little doubt that CNN furnished Biden with the questions and now the task is to try to make a man with a declining mental acuity understand them. It will take at least a week and maybe some experimental drugs might help.
It’s even more pathetic than you think. Wandering *Joes handlers will generate the questions.

As I said, she got questions feed to her prior to the debate
No cum stain...you said it was done in a debate against Trump.

Nice try.

As with all matters, you failed. You’re only digging your grave more by responding.

But you don’t have a choice...your cult leader is being portrayed as a non-victim...you have to change that.

No cum stain...you said it was done in a debate against Trump.

Nice try.

As with all matters, you failed. You’re only digging your grave more by responding.

But you don’t have a choice...your cult leader is being portrayed as a non-victim...you have to change that.
No I had she got debate questions in order to compete against trump. Which she did in 2016.

Why are you ok with cheating?

It’s amazing how these dembots are ok with their candidate cheating in debates

Its amazing how obviously you're trying to run from your own dipshit claim that Hillary had the debate questions before her debate with Trump.

Laughing.....was Trump in the democratic primary debate?

No I had she got debate questions in order to compete against trump. Which she did in 2016.

Why are you ok with cheating?
As predicted...completely hilarious. I don’t know why they let pitchers warm up before games in the World Series in October.... They warmed up back in March.

In the election of 2016. Which trump was a part of

So why are you ok with cheating?

Laughing....keep running, buddy. Hillary received no debate questions in her debate against Trump.

You know it. I know it. History knows it.

Its amazing how obviously you're trying to run from your own dipshit claim that Hillary had the debate questions before her debate with Trump.

Laughing.....was Trump in the democratic primary debate?
i am not sure what you think I am running from?

Why are you ok with cheating in debates?

Will he be able to memorize his responses after he has a week to study the questions that will be provided to him?
To secure at least some fairness, Trump should insist the questions be shuffled in their order the night of the debate. That alone would throw Biden off

Laughing....keep running, buddy. Hillary received no debate questions in her debate against Trump.

You know it. I know it. History knows it.
Haha I didn’t say she did. I said to compete against trump.

You’ll bending into pretzels to defend your corrupt cheating cult

i am not sure what you think I am running from?

Why are you ok with cheating in debates?

This:

1718903246840.png

MAGA is a political movement centered on victimhood. They are always being treated unfairly, they are always the victim. They're always cheated. Any accountability is a crime against them. And any mistake they make is someone else's fault.

Always.

Its gotten kinda cucky. Where they seem to fetishize failure. Someone's dick is always balls deep in MAGA ass per the Magites.
MAGGOTS is your movement and mostly a bowel movement

Forum List

Back