🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate

So when your ilk claim that 'will again with Biden', what the fuck are y'all referring to?

Your ilk have been forced to admit that Hillary wasn't given the debate questions for her debate with Trump. So what will Biden 'do again'?

Its fun to watch the pretzels your ilk are twisting themselves into.
You should have a stern talking to with this "ilk" you are ranting about.

I was talking about You and Your absurd defense of a "journalist" in your cult's media giving a candidate the questions ahead of a televised debate.

The blob.

Not sure how having the questions to a debate held 7 months earlier helped her in October.

I’m sure you can try to make the argument it does.

I need a good laugh. Let her rip kid.

Hillary got beat by "the blob". LOL! Your candidate couldn;t even beat "the blob"!

The DemoKKKrats' great white hope Hillary Clinton can't even beat "the blob"! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

You should have a stern talking to with this "ilk" you are ranting about.

I was talking about You and Your absurd defense of a "journalist" in your cult's media giving a candidate the questions ahead of a televised debate.
How is pointing out that Hillary received none of the debate questions for her debate with Trump 'defending' anything?

Why would my citation of facts trigger you like this? You don't even disagree with anything I've said.

And what, pray tell, are you ilk insisting that Biden is 'going to do again'?

LOL....

You’re cute when you’re a defeated little cum stain.

You’re cute often.
Defeated?

Where?

I never made the claim you are trying to get a win on a technicality, Simp. I just destroyed you on a technicality. Brazile did, in fact, provide Hitlery debate questions before hand so she could COMPETE WITH TRUMP, which was what Struth claimed.

If you are gonna pic nits, be careful cuz that can come back and bite you in your considerably wide, pasty white, dimpled ass.

BTW, still waiting for you to back up your claim Trump has golfed for 20 straight years.

I’m not a democrat.

Your perfect streak of being wrong continues unabated....

I”m reminded of a quote:

View attachment 965023

Ol’ Duke never debated a MAGA dolt...it’s fucking sweet kicking MAGA ass.

PS...all of your fellow “he men” have fled like little bitches.....you’d be wise to do the same.
Glad you are willing to admit the democracts don’t exist anymore. You are a demafascist

Um, Pale.......Hillary never got any debate questions for her debate with Trump.

And there are no more democratic primary debates in this election cycle. So what 'will again with BIden'?

Y'all have already admitted that Hillary NEVER received debate questions before her debate with Trump.
Hahab once again you twist yourself into pretzels defending your corrupt cult

Nobody claimed she got questions for a debate with trump

Hahab once again you twist yourself into pretzels defending your corrupt cult

Nobody claimed she got questions for a debate with trump

Laughing....dude, the facts are so simple. Hillary didn't get debate questions for her debate with Trump.

There's no way around this.

Laughing....dude, the facts are so simple. Hillary didn't get debate questions for her debate with Trump.

There's no way around this.
And you are the only one talking about her debate with trump.

Deflecting from the fact she got debate questions feed to her in order to compete.

Why is it you continue to defend corruption?

Already its RIGGED to the nines for Biden. Audience BANNED. Biden gets to sit at a desk. They have vowed to mute Trump's mic so Joe can LIE through his teeth like the worm POS that he is.

And you are the only one talking about her debate with trump.

Deflecting from the fact she got debate questions feed to her in order to compete.

Why is it you continue to defend corruption?

Who is pretezling now? The facts are simple and haven't changed. Hillary didn't get the debate questions ahead of time for her debate with Trump.

And there's zero evidence that Biden will either.

Who is pretezling now? The facts are simple and haven't changed. Hillary didn't get the debate questions ahead of time for her debate with Trump.

And there's zero evidence that Biden will either.
You are. The facts and evidence are clear, the demafasict are corrupt and will cheat to compete…and folks like yourself don’t care

Already its RIGGED to the nines for Biden. Audience BANNED. Biden gets to sit at a desk. They have vowed to mute Trump's mic so Joe can LIE through his teeth like the worm POS that he is.
Xiden wouldn’t do the debates unless there was no audience. He can not stand being around the people

Forum List

Back