🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate

You are. The facts and evidence are clear, the demafasict are corrupt and will cheat to compete…and folks like yourself don’t care

The facts are clear: Hillary never got the debate questions ahead of time for her debate with Trump.

You know it. I know it.

Making all the panty shitting hysterics from ilk about how 'Biden will do it again' little more than the Fantasy Industrial Complex of MAGA in full swing.

You tell me. That's a different topic, Simp.
Its your ilk that are making these dipshit claims. You tell me.

Clinton had to get the questions before hand to compete against trump.

When Candycorn comes off her TDS sugar high, she should take a good look at this------https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/417938/donna-brazile-finally-admits-she-shared-debate-questions-with-clinton-campaign/

It did happen and will again with Biden.

Hillary never got the debate questions for her debate with Trump. So what will "happen again with Biden?"

I see your crushing defeat has made you delirious.

I guess when you get your ass kicked so publicly and so thoroughly...name calling is all you have left. I pity you. But you invited it and so richly deserved it.
You made clear two things, you support corruption, and you are a demafacist

Nobody made that claim. Learn to read.

Laughing.....so nothing. That's what will 'happen again' with Biden in his debate with Trump .

Well that was easy.

3 pages of panty shitting hysterics....and it came down to a steaming pile of nothing.

Laughing.....so nothing. That's what will 'happen again' with Biden in his debate with Trump .

Well that was easy.

3 pages of panty shitting hysterics....and it came down to a steaming pile of nothing.
Funny how you always move to a different topic when you can't produce anyone saying she got questions for a debate with Trump.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Funny how you always move to a different topic when you can't produce anyone saying she got questions for a debate with Trump.

Laughing...funny how y'all shit your pants for 3 solid pages about Hillary getting debate questions before her debate with Trump, and how it would happen again with Biden....

........only to retreat, twist and fail, finally admitting that NOTHING is going to happen again with Biden and the debate.

Your ilk are so easy to run off.

I guess they have to work on the right concoction of drugs to drag him thru 90 minutes. A full week off the job so he can prepare for a debate.

I thought he has been doing this for 50 years and it's just second nature to him.

Imagine that! The President is taking the time to do some practice debates, and work up his talking points in answer to the question which will be raised. Refreshing his facts on the results of his legislation and programs.

What's Trump doing to prepare?? Eating Big Mac's and attending fundraisers? I guess he needs the money for his legal bills.

ALL of the candidates were given the questions in advance, fool. You are just so fucking gullible to fall for every one of Trump's bullshit and lies. WikiLeaks redacted the other names the email with the questions was sent to.

They do that so the candidates can tell people how they will handle the issue, and then the two parties can debate their responses.

Imagine that! The President is taking the time to do some practice debates, and work up his talking points in answer to the question which will be raised. Refreshing his facts on the results of his legislation and programs.

What's Trump doing to prepare?? Eating Big Mac's and attending fundraisers? I guess he needs the money for his legal bills.
Likely, unlike xiden trump doesn’t need to work up talking points to speak to the American people

ALL of the candidates were given the questions in advance, fool. You are just so fucking gullible to fall for every one of Trump's bullshit and lies.

They do that so the candidates can tell people how they will handle the issue, and then the two parties can debate their responses.
Link to all of them getting questions before debates

You made clear two things, you support corruption, and you are a demafacist
You made clear that you didn’t have a fucking clue what you’re talking about and instead of being a man and just admitting it; you continue to flail like a little bitch insisting you were not wrong when everyone (including your fellow confederates) abandoned you.

Well that was easy.

Yeah, you can tell they are pissed at being exposed as complete dumbfucks. I tip my metaphorical cap to you. Nice job.

Never happened.
Liar....

Brazile: Leaking town hall topics to Clinton campaign ‘mistake I will forever regret’​

By AIDAN QUIGLEY
03/17/2017 04:03 PM EDT

Former Democratic National Committee interim chair Donna Brazile acknowledged sending town hall topics to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, calling it a “mistake I will forever regret.”

Brazile wrote in an essay for Time magazine that she shared potential topics for a CNN town hall with the Clinton campaign in her role as a Democratic operative and the DNC vice chair.

“My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen,” she wrote. “But sending those emails was a mistake I will forever regret.”

Forum List

Back