🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate

No they didn't. You are a lying sack of shit.

Yes they do. They'd be idiots not to.

People want to know the candidates' positions on the issues. They don't want them making shit up off the cuff because that means they haven't looked at the issue nor do they have the facts at hand.

A debate isn't the political equivalent of "Whose Line Is it Anyway?" A REAL leader doesn't "adlib" his way to policy positions and decisions.

There is no match for their reflexive need to portray their cult leader as the victim...no matter how dumb it makes them look.

ralphy.jpg

Liar....

Brazile: Leaking town hall topics to Clinton campaign ‘mistake I will forever regret’​

By AIDAN QUIGLEY
03/17/2017 04:03 PM EDT

Former Democratic National Committee interim chair Donna Brazile acknowledged sending town hall topics to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, calling it a “mistake I will forever regret.”

Brazile wrote in an essay for Time magazine that she shared potential topics for a CNN town hall with the Clinton campaign in her role as a Democratic operative and the DNC vice chair.

“My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen,” she wrote. “But sending those emails was a mistake I will forever regret.”

:itsok:

People want to know the candidates' positions on the issues. They don't want them making shit up off the cuff because that means they haven't looked at the issue nor do they have the facts at hand.

A debate isn't the political equivalent of "Whose Line Is it Anyway?" A REAL leader doesn't "adlib" his way to policy positions and decisions.

For example, Trump complains about inflation. What's Trump's strategy to bring it down?

Holy shit you are stupid.

Tell us why it was such a scandal when Brazille gave Hitlery questions in advance if they always all get them.

Liar....

Brazile: Leaking town hall topics to Clinton campaign ‘mistake I will forever regret’​

By AIDAN QUIGLEY
03/17/2017 04:03 PM EDT

Former Democratic National Committee interim chair Donna Brazile acknowledged sending town hall topics to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, calling it a “mistake I will forever regret.”

Brazile wrote in an essay for Time magazine that she shared potential topics for a CNN town hall with the Clinton campaign in her role as a Democratic operative and the DNC vice chair.

“My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen,” she wrote. “But sending those emails was a mistake I will forever regret.”

Yes she admitted it long ago and has done so often since then. But, like the Biden “fire him or else” video, lib loons in both cases cry we see and hear it wrong

Who is pretezling now? The facts are simple and haven't changed. Hillary didn't get the debate questions ahead of time for her debate with Trump.

And there's zero evidence that Biden will either.

You are consistently like an idiot savant minus the savant part.

you think that you find a meaningful miniscule morsal of something that interests you but literally no one else, and you wrap it up it up in a little ball and stuff it up your ass -as if it is one of your pet gerbils and then roll around squealing.

odd.

You are consistently like an idiot savant minus the savant part.

you think that you find a meaningful miniscule morsal of something that interests you but literally no one else, and you wrap it up it up in a little ball and stuff it up your ass -as if it is one of your pet gerbils and then roll around squealing.

odd.
Yawning....

....that's it? Just a whole post of ad hominems?

Give me a holler if you ever managed to say something relevant to the topic of the thread.

Forum List

Back