🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate

It’s a certainty that CNN will provide Biden with a list of questions he will be asked.

You notice CNN made all the rules. Is one of them that neither candidate will be provided the questions ahead of time?

MAGA is a political movement centered on victimhood. They are always being treated unfairly, they are always the victim. They're always cheated. Any accountability is a crime against them. And any mistake they make is someone else's fault.

Always.

Its gotten kinda cucky. Where they seem to fetishize failure. Someone's dick is always balls deep in MAGA ass per the Magites.
It’s a movement centered on placing America’s interests as the top priority. That’s all.

Trump won’t, because he does not need to , rehearse at all. He will be far more spontaneous and appealing
Joe will try to memorize the questions he will unethically be provided beforehand. Trump should insist that the question order be rearranged contented night as Joe would not be able to adjust to that slight change

It’s a movement centered on placing America’s interests as the top priority. That’s all.
Its a movement based on victimhood. Take the upcoming debate between Biden and Trump.

I don't know how its actually going to go. But I do know that MAGA will be victims of foul play according to MAGA. That they will be victims of sundry offenses, random conspiracies against them, cheating, and violations of ever manner. All according to themselves.

Will there be evidence of these grievances? Oh goodness no.

But MAGA is a political movement that REQUIRES they are victims. It can't operate without that assumption. Thus, any situation that isn't the most effusively positive for them must be a conspiracy against them.

Let the whining commence.

Its a movement based on victimhood. Take the upcoming debate between Biden and Trump.

I don't know how its actually going to go. But I do know that MAGA will be victims of foul play according to MAGA. That they will be victims of sundry offenses, random conspiracies against them, cheating, and violations of ever manner. All according to themselves.

Will there be evidence of these grievances? Oh goodness no.

But MAGA is a political movement that REQUIRES they are victims. It can't operate without that assumption. Thus, any situation that isn't the most effusively positive for them must be a conspiracy against them.

Let the whining commence.
Now you’re just being absurd.

Forum List

Back