🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate

Every network had legal experts talking about the unusual rulings and Turley is indeed an expert.

You don’t like him because he tells truth regardless of politics.
If every network is doing it then it should be remarkably easy to find an example of two of these unusual rulings.

If every network is doing it then it should be remarkably easy to find an example of two of these unusual rulings.
One thing which was highly unusual was the judge’s sustainment of every prosecution objection and his overruling of every defense objection.

Another was allowing campaign finance law being introduced but then denying a defense witness who was former head of the FEC.

It will be quite a feat for fuckwad biden to just stand for 90 minutes.
I believe there’s a strong possibility Biden will withdraw from the debate by saying he won’t debate a convicted felon. The media will call It a big win for Biden.

One thing which was highly unusual was the judge’s sustainment of every prosecution objection and his overruling of every defense objection.

Another was allowing campaign finance law being introduced but then denying a defense witness who was former head of the FEC.

That's not true. The defense objected to several of the secondary crimes cited as justification of the felony enhancement of 175.10. The judge sided with the defense, reducing the number of crimes the jury could consider from 5...to 3.

Brad Smith was allowed to testify to matters of fact. But not to matters of law. That's for the judge to decide, and be held accountable for on appeal. The defense wanted to bring in Brad to argue with the judge's interpretation of the law. The judge obviously said no. That's not unusual. That's perfectly normal.

The defense chose not to call the former FEC head when he was limited to points of fact, rather than Brad Smith's personal interpretation of the law.

There is little doubt that CNN furnished Biden with the questions and now the task is to try to make a man with a declining mental acuity understand them. It will take at least a week and maybe some experimental drugs might help.
is donna brazile any where near there?

Either that or they will debate Trump so Biden doesn't have to.

tahuyaman This is what I'm talking about. There hasn't even been a debate yet. And already, MAGA is the victim of it.

Victim hood is the core of the MAGA philosophy. Fundamentally, its a political philosophy of grievance. They have to be victimized by someone to be aggrieved. They have to have been take advantage of, cheated, or otherwise abused to need retribution.

In their own minds anyway.

never happened.
Liar%20too.jpg

tahuyaman This is what I'm talking about. There hasn't even been a debate yet. And already, MAGA is the victim of it.

Victim hood is the core of the MAGA philosophy. Fundamentally, its a political philosophy of grievance. They have to be victimized by someone to be aggrieved. They have to have been take advantage of, cheated, or otherwise abused to need retribution.

In their own minds anyway.
facts are facts. CNN is biased to the left.

1718929548599.png

Haha it’s in the report

Hurr's report? It says quite clearly that there's insufficient evidence to charge Biden. And that there are innocent explanations that Hurr and his team cannot refute.

I can quote it to you, if you'd like. I've got it right here.

Forum List

Back