🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate

Now you’re just being absurd.

Trump insisted that the TEMPERATURE in the court room was intentional to make him feel cold. Every aspect of the trial, from the judge to his daughter, to the venue, to the reporting, to the ruling, to him actually having to be in court for his own criminal trial were all conspiracies against him,

This entire thread is riddled with debate conspiracies. And nothing has actually happened yet.

MAGA will be the victim of this debate, according to MAGA. Just like they are the victim of everything else.

MAGA is all about victimhood.

Trump insisted that the TEMPERATURE in the court room was intentional to make him feel cold. Every aspect of the trial, from the judge to his daughter, to the venue, to the reporting to the rulings were all conspiracies against him.

This entire thread is riddled with debate conspiracies. And nothing has actually happened yet.

MAGA will be the victim of this debate, according to MAGA. Just like they are the victim of everything else.

The courtroom temp was 70 which is not saving the planet

I guess they have to work on the right concoction of drugs to drag him thru 90 minutes. A full week off the job so he can prepare for a debate.

I thought he has been doing this for 50 years and it's just second nature to him.

It saddens me greatly to see anyone subject a frail old man to this type of abuse. I thought there were laws against elder abuse.

Trump insisted that the TEMPERATURE in the court room was intentional to make him feel cold. Every aspect of the trial, from the judge to his daughter, to the venue, to the reporting, to the ruling, to him actually having to be in court for his own criminal trial were all conspiracies against him,

Most legal experts said that the judge made a lot of very unusual rulings.

There have always been shenanigans in debates.

Such as? And to be clear, Jonathan Turley is not 'most legal experts'.
Every network had legal experts talking about the unusual rulings and Turley is indeed an expert.

You don’t like him because he tells truth regardless of politics.

Forum List

Back