🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate

Hurr's report? It says quite clearly that there's insufficient evidence to charge Biden. And that there are innocent explanations that Hurr and his team cannot refute.

I can quote it to you, if you'd like. I've got it right here.
The report is clear, Xiden willfully stole and disclosure classified material but there were mitigating factors not to charge. Such as his age and cognitive abilities

The report is clear, Xiden willfully stole and disclosure classified material but there were mitigating factors not to charge. Such as his age and cognitive abilities

Nope. You've never read the report. It never uses the term 'stole' once. Nor have you ever quoted it. Let me show you how its done.

"In addition to this shortage of evidence, there are other innocent explanations for the documents that we cannot refute."

Your echo chamber always does better when its being vague. When you get specific, that shit just falls apart.

The facts are clear: Hillary never got the debate questions ahead of time for her debate with Trump.

You know it. I know it.

Making all the panty shitting hysterics from ilk about how 'Biden will do it again' little more than the Fantasy Industrial Complex of MAGA in full swing.
The emails were made public and Donna Brazile admitted to it.

You live in a gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane.

Briben has a low bar. Anything north of shitting his pants and curling up on the floor in the fetal position and screaming about how hot Ashley was when she was 9, will be considered a resounding victory by the state media.

Good luck with the drug concoction to keep that sleepy mother fucker awake - might I suggest 200mg of Adderall, 60 oz of industrial-grade Red Bull, 3 hits on his lowlife spawn's crack pipe and a double dose of stool softener.

Why all the cramming for a debate? Didn't that stammering shit clown just get 81 Million votes? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Their worst nightmare..... :abgg2q.jpg:

Briben has a low bar. Anything north of shitting his pants and curling up on the floor in the fetal position and screaming about how hot Ashley was when she was 9, will be considered a resounding victory by the state media.

Good luck with the drug concoction to keep that sleepy mother fucker awake - might I suggest 200mg of Adderall, 60 oz of industrial-grade Red Bull, 3 hits on his lowlife spawn's crack pipe and a double dose of stool softener.

Why all the cramming for a debate? Didn't that stammering shit clown just get 81 Million votes? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Their worst nightmare..... :abgg2q.jpg:

What 'drug cocktail'? Is this just one of those things y'all say to each other in the echo chamber?

What 'drug cocktail'? Is this just one of those things y'all say to each other in the echo chamber?
Who said "drug cocktail"?

He'll look like this again and you'll fawn all over him because incoherent shit came out of his mouth and that's enough for something like you....

best they have cleanup hitter.jpg

Hilarious

She leaked two possible questions. Seems that is fair play to a felony fuckup.
Joe is spending a week at Camp David for a presidential debate. 50 years of Joe. And he needs a week to prepare for it. To commie prog anchors and a prog commie president. Joe knows the questions. This is so easily known as a corrupted system. What drug cocktail will be in Joe is something the drug cartels will help him put with. Fauci, the CDC and the National Security State will be involved also. Joe made people suffer.

What part of this do you disagree with?
I find it incredibly cute that you concede after it has been made public on every imaginable that you would believe it never happened before or since.,

I find it incredibly cute that you concede after it has been made public on every imaginable that you would believe it never happened before or since.,

What am I conceding exactly? Your responses don't seem to have anything to do with what you're responding to.

What am I conceding exactly? Your responses don't seem to have anything to do with what you're responding to.
You agree that Hillary Clinton was given the questions before the debate and that it has never happened before or since. That's cute

Forum List

Back