Joe Biden's 40% Drop in the Polls

He dropped in the polls because he kept talking and more and more people found out he's just a clueless, creepy old man.

Dementia can do that to you...

Wish him and Sanders would find a rocking chair and go sit but alas it is the year of the really old crypt keeper politicians!!!
You know they are the same age as Trump, right?

I also hate Trump, so you point is?
That was my point. Thought Trump should be part of your list.

He dropped in the polls because he kept talking and more and more people found out he's just a clueless, creepy old man.

Wish him and Sanders would find a rocking chair and go sit but alas it is the year of the really old crypt keeper politicians!!!

Has nothing to do with the fact that Joe's cheese has slipped of it's cracker.
Right and Hillary was on her death bed when she was running against Trump. I remember all that nonsense. It’s a super effective tactic! :cuckoo:

If you already know I wish he was not President then why do I need to remind you?

The other two I mentioned are blocking or going to be the Democrats choice and that scare me as much!

Is was pure coincidence that Burisma hired Hunter only 3 weeks after Obama put Quid Pro Joe in charge of Ukraine

If you already know I wish he was not President then why do I need to remind you?

The other two I mentioned are blocking or going to be the Democrats choice and that scare me as much!

He thinks your a right-wing white supremacist Trump-supporter, when you're really an independent. :21:

Let me explain it another way: The Democrat's impeachment was a reaction to President Trump's exposing Joe Biden's corruption. President Trump knew what he was doing, and he knew of the risk involved.

Had he not brought Biden's corruption to the foreground and made so many uninformed Democrats aware of it, Joe Biden would be the Democrat's top candidate today.

The fact that Biden had dropped so far in the polling is an indication that Democrats are now aware of how bad a candidate Biden really is.
It isn't just Biden's corruption....Methinks numerous actors of both parties are involved....I already just blundered into some evidence a couple months ago, that Romney is probably up to his ass in Barisma too.....Not to mention that Lindsey Graham's constant changing of the subject, when asked why the Senate Judiciary Committee isn't on this is, suspicious as hell.

Googled "Joseph Cofer Black" and look what I found....

joseph cofer black barisma - Bing

Let me explain it another way: The Democrat's impeachment was a reaction to President Trump's exposing Joe Biden's corruption. President Trump knew what he was doing, and he knew of the risk involved.

Had he not brought Biden's corruption to the foreground and made so many uninformed Democrats aware of it, Joe Biden would be the Democrat's top candidate today.

The fact that Biden had dropped so far in the polling is an indication that Democrats are now aware of how bad a candidate Biden really is.

And the best part? President Trump pretty much took him out of the race without even having to wait for the election.

:laughing0301:
Yeah it was really honorable of Trump to attack Biden’s family like that... Bravo Mr Douchebag we are proving that bully tactics can rule the day. It’s a great symbol for America.

I didn’t already know how you felt about Trump. Just thought he should have been mentioned. I’m over it, not a big deal

You left wing tribalists, just change the name “Joe Biden” to “Mike Pence”...now you see corruption.

Don’t be such blatant hypocrites. It comes off so c-wordy.

Has nothing to do with the fact that Joe's cheese has slipped of it's cracker.
Right and Hillary was on her death bed when she was running against Trump. I remember all that nonsense. It’s a super effective tactic! :cuckoo:

Too funny. Hillary was as sick as she could be. Joe dosn't have it anymore on, it's just part of life.

It isn't just Biden's corruption....Methinks numerous actors of both parties are involved....I already just blundered into some evidence a couple months ago, that Romney is probably up to his ass in Barisma too.....Not to mention that Lindsey Graham's constant changing of the subject, when asked why the Senate Judiciary Committee isn't on this is, suspicious as hell.

Googled "Joseph Cofer Black and look what I found....

joseph cofer black barisma - Bing
Yet after months and months of digging and throwing the full weight of our country behind him Rudy has not been able to provide any evidence credible enough for Barr to take action on any of this conspiracy bullshit you all have been touting. Even when Trump jumped in and out the pressure on Ukraine to produce something they couldn’t... It’s a joke. You sound like a joke when you keep propagating it.

I didn’t already know how you felt about Trump. Just thought he should have been mentioned. I’m over it, not a big deal

How many Primaries has Joe won?

How many Primaries has Joe won?
0 why?

Who would have paid any attention to the fact that the Biden Crime Family was selling access to the White House without the Adam Shitt Show, aka Fake Impeachment. The Dims eat their own, because sucking the marxist c*ck is their top priority.

3gd6wv.jpg

If you have ever even tried on a Pussy Hat, you should not be allowed to vote.

Now, now, that's a little anti-woman...………………………..…..on the other hand, it's an interesting point. I knit all the time, but I never knitted one of those hats nor tried on one. I knew a woman who knitted them one right after the other to give away at the Women's Marches. She had a breakdown after the 2016 Election --- I'm not kidding. Jeepers. She was so ANGRY.

If you have ever even tried on a Pussy Hat, you should not be allowed to vote.

Now, now, that's a little anti-woman...………………………..…..on the other hand, it's an interesting point. I knit all the time, but I never knitted one of those hats nor tried on one. I knew a woman who knitted them one right after the other to give away at the Women's Marches. She had a breakdown after the 2016 Election --- I'm not kidding. Jeepers. She was so ANGRY.

I really didn't mean to take a shot at women. I take the Pussy Hat as the ultimate goofy liberal absurdity---male or female.

I love women. The best person I ever met is a woman. And she has let me stay for 26 years now. Trump drives her crazy. She wishes he would quit tweeting; quit bragging; quit displaying signs of arrested development---but it would take a team of Navy Seals to keep her from going to the polls and voting for him.

_____

I really didn't mean to take a shot at women. I take the Pussy Hat as the ultimate goofy liberal absurdity---male or female.

I love women. The best person I ever met is a woman. And she has let me stay for 26 years now. Trump drives her crazy. She wishes he would quit tweeting; quit bragging; quit displaying signs of arrested development---but it would take a team of Navy Seals to keep her from going to the polls and voting for him.

Awwwwwwww……….. :adoreheart:

I thought that was interesting what you said about Trump driving her crazy ---- I think it's a sort of philosophical issue, whether being an ally should mean not criticizing, not nitpicking. I have come to think it is necessary to support someone (anyone one chooses to support) wholeheartedly. (Philosophy of loyalty -- it turns up once in awhile, Yale 1898 most recently, IIRC -- I have a couple books on it) And I do, since I worked this thru. I don't do everything Trump does (though I do profit from a lot of his ideas, like counterpunching, like doubling down, like never apologizing), but I don't complain about his style, either. Or, I hope, complain about the rightists' styles here.

But if someone is Left, I'm death on bad language. :)

Forum List

Back