🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden's Abortion Platform--what is it?

Still no takers.

Nope. Fetuses aren't children...

Yeah.

You already lost that debate, even as I haven't been able to pick up where we left off.

More significantly, your fuctarded denial has been defeated in our courts with the nations more than 130 fetal HOMICIDE laws. Laws that not even your beloved Pervi Patel has succeeded in overturning.

Like I said earlier, fucktard. . . I am the cat in this cat and mouse game. You just keep doubling down on your fuctarded denials, it will make your ultimate defeat all the more worthwhile when it finally revisited by the SCOTUS.

Yeah.

You already lost that debate, even as I haven't been able to pick up where we left off.

Um, no, I left you a greasy smear on the pavement, and you scampered off saying you had a "legal problem".

I pointed out the SHEER ABSURDITY of giving Blobs of tissue ,more human rights than the woman they are inside.

More significantly, your fuctarded denial has been defeated in our courts with the nations more than 130 fetal HOMICIDE laws. Laws that not even your beloved Pervi Patel has succeeded in overturning.

Actually, she did in that she was released and the courts slapped Indiana down hard for doing it.

Beyond that, they are kind of like the law that says you can't hunt a whale in the inland waters of Oklahoma. Lots of silly laws on the books, largely unenforceable.

Like I said earlier, fucktard. . . I am the cat in this cat and mouse game. You just keep doubling down on your fuctarded denials, it will make your ultimate defeat all the more worthwhile when it finally revisited by the SCOTUS.

Guy, SCOTUS is never going to overturn Roe. I don't want to break that to you, but Roberts is going to have a Come to Jesus moment if he does. The Republican Party doesn't want to overturn Roe, they just want the abortion issue out there to keep stupid people like you angry and voting against your own economic interests because you care so much about Cletus the Fetus ending up at the bottom of a medical waste container.

Joe Biden's Abortion Platform--what is it?
If he doesn't want one he won't have one?
The CNN article said he made no apologies for his old position and would not apologize for his new one, either. That's why I'm confused.

How can a man who's opposed abortion for life suddenly go with feminist rights over their body, which is death for the unborn so far. I'm not getting this one, cnm which is why I started this thread.

Edit: It's like this meme sez:
"Death for the unborn" is as nutty a statement as I have seen on here.
Surely you have to be "born" in order to die ?

Yeah. You already lost that debate, even as I haven't been able to pick up where we left off.

Um, no, I left you a greasy smear on the pavement, and you scampered off saying you had a "legal problem".

Derp.jpg
Derp.jpg

Wow, except that wasn't the thread where we argued, but never mind... You got people who didn't even read the thread to agree with you on a right wing site, and barely that.

Point was, I demonstrated the absurdity of treating globs of meat like people, and you scampered off because of a "legal problem".

He used to be against abortion, but when the Democrats made a huge stink about funding abortion, did they really prove it was a woman's right to kill her own unborn baby? Will he go back to his religious views on abortion if he is elected President or will he go Hillary? What do you think?

View attachment 337672

View attachment 337674

Joe Biden official position on Abortion : (CNN) As Joe Biden prepared to tell a crowd that he'd changed his mind and now supported allowing federal funds to pay for abortions, he offered a disclaimer: He still didn't think he'd been wrong before.
"I make no apologies for my last position and I make no apologies for what I'm about to say," the former vice president told those gathered for a Democratic National Committee gala in Atlanta on Thursday night.
Biden's remarks sought to avoid the appearance of flip-flopping on a key issue out of political expediency. Still, pressure from both inside and outside Biden's campaign, including a direct appeal from a prominent supporter, actress and activist Alyssa Milano, led Biden to conclude he had to reconsider his position, according to campaign officials with direct knowledge of internal discussions around the matter.

Is this clear to you? Because it's not clear to me. :dunno:

More here: Biden reverses long-held position on abortion funding amid criticism

It's fine as long as the abortion happens between birth and age 10.

Still no takers.

Yeah.

Calling others "fucktards" doesn't make you right nor does it show anything other than you have no manners and can't debate facts. You have consistently been proven wrong on this both bioglogically and Bibically. Biologically, it is a zygote, and then a fetus. A baby is fully formed fetus. Notice that the "fetal homicide" laws refer to the fetus as a "fetus" and not a baby. "Infanticide" is the murder of a baby.

Even the law disagrees with your assertions.

Still no takers.

Yeah.

Calling others "fucktards" doesn't make you right nor does it show anything other than you have no manners and can't debate facts. You have consistently been proven wrong on this both bioglogically and Bibically. Biologically, it is a zygote, and then a fetus. A baby is fully formed fetus. Notice that the "fetal homicide" laws refer to the fetus as a "fetus" and not a baby. "Infanticide" is the murder of a baby.

Do us both a favor.

Quote the exact text of the fetal homicide laws.

Still no takers.

Yeah.

Do us both a favor.

I'm not playing your little reindeer games, fool. A fetus is not a baby. "Fetal homicide laws" says it all. It's not the murder of a baby, under the law. By definition, it's the murder of a fetus the woman HAS CHOSEN TO gestate.

Still no takers.

Yeah.

Do us both a favor.

I'm not playing your little reindeer games, fool. A fetus is not a baby. "Fetal homicide laws" says it all. It's not the murder of a baby, under the law. By definition, it's the murder of a fetus the woman HAS CHOSEN TO gestate.

The LAW says it's a child.

Fetal or Fetus is the stage of life that the child is / was in.

Derp.

Still no takers.

Yeah.

Do us both a favor.

Derp.
This issue is resolved by the latest stimulus.

Q: What if a woman is pregnant right now, can she get money for that dependent later on?

A
: You are not allowed to claim a child on a tax return until they are born.

So, no stimulus for unborn fetus, only stimulus for that kid after born.
unborn fetus != child.

Still no takers.

Yeah.

Do us both a favor.

Derp.
This issue is resolved by the latest stimulus.

Q: What if a woman is pregnant right now, can she get money for that dependent later on?

A
: You are not allowed to claim a child on a tax return until they are born.

So, no stimulus for unborn fetus, only stimulus for that kid after born.
unborn fetus != child.
Classic appeal to authority fallacy example.

Got anything else?

Forum List

Back