Joe Biden's America: Heating oil already being rationed before winter arrives.

You fucking moron. With a gas car I can drive anytime I want, for as long as I want.

Really? You can drive it for a week straight?

Repeat after me. I will stop telling these fanciful tales of super human abilities just to make EV's sound impractical.

Repeat after me. I will stop telling these fanciful tales of super human abilities just to make EV's sound impractical.
Yes.
He can gas up in a matter of minutes virtually everywhere and go anywhere he wants.
Let us know when EV's can do that.

Yes.
He can gas up in a matter of minutes virtually everywhere and go anywhere he wants.
Let us know when EV's can do that.
EV's aren't for long distance drives. Nobody said they were.
Since the average commute is 41 miles a day, that well within the range capacity of an EV, driving at night, and only charging the vehicle at night, once a week.

Allotted fuel based on availability isn't "rationing", it's a freaking shortage and a crisis. Maybe they can ground A.F.#1 and Marine #1 for a while and let politicians take public transportation to show us the administration cares.

Stagflation is inflation and recession....yes we have returned. People have returned to the jobs we had before the Chinese Virus and the dembot lockdowns, but massive layoffs are coming due to the Xiden Stagflation. Xiden and the demafacist can't ride the Trump economic recovery anymore, then policies are clearly in place.

Over 50% of CEOs say they’re considering cutting jobs over the next 6 months —​

Over 50% of CEOs say they're considering cutting jobs over the next 6 months — and remote workers may be the first to go

A report by KPMG has showed that 39 percent of CEOs have already implemented a hiring freeze while 46 percent are considering job cuts over the next 6 months.

Stagflation is the simultaneous appearance in an economy of slow growth, high unemployment, and rising prices. Once thought by economists to be impossible, stagflation has occurred repeatedly in the developed world since the 1970s

I hope all you Democrats in Northern states enjoy what you voted for this winter.

Sky high prices for heating oil................IF you can get it.

Better go cut down some trees to burn so you can keep from freezing to death.

One request: When you show up to whine about the source please bring something proving them wrong so you don't look stupid.

Nolte: Heating Oil Already Being Rationed in Joe Biden’s America

The US Northeast is so short on heating oil that the fuel used to power home furnaces is being rationed even before the start of winter.

Some wholesalers in Connecticut are putting retailers on allocation, meaning they can only get a limited amount of fuel based on availability, according to Chris Herb, president of the Connecticut Energy Marketers Association, which represents around 600 family-owned retailers in the state. These retailers must in turn ration their customers.

In addition to the scarcity, there’s also the cost. Wholesale heating oil in New York Harbor averaged $4.09 a gallon on Thursday, compared with $2.46 at the same time a year ago, according to data from price reporting agency Argus Media. For the wholesaler, that means it costs about $1,125 to fill up a 275-gallon heating oil tank, the typical size used in many homes. But consumers will pay well over that figure after markups by the wholesaler and retailer.

Who knew you could be subject to price fluctuations when’s using heating oil? :dunno:

Maybe it’s time to switch.

Yep. With a few drivers. How about your EV, Stupid?

Stagflation is the simultaneous appearance in an economy of slow growth, high unemployment, and rising prices. Once thought by economists to be impossible, stagflation has occurred repeatedly in the developed world since the 1970s
hasn’t happened here’s since the carter admin, xiden decided to go ahead and return to that era

Good fucking grief :rolleyes:

Trump's energy policy was "let's suck some Saudi cock boys!"
One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

Good fucking grief :rolleyes:

Trump's energy policy was "let's suck some Saudi cock boys!"
We were energy independent under Trump, Simp.

Tell us how that is sucking Saudi cock. I think you are thinking of your Vegetable Messiah who just went over there and grabbed his ankles only to be told after he was violated by the entire Royal Family they would cut production.

Of course. I get 500 miles to a tank. That lasts me longer than a week. Well longer.

Forum List

Back