Joe Biden's America: Heating oil already being rationed before winter arrives.

The real question we should be asking is, why did Xiden and the dembots like it so much that they thought building back better was returning us to Stagflation?
Unemployment is at historical lows. So if you believe we've returned to stagflation then Kudos to the Neo-GOP Groom....um...er..., Conditioners and Wordsmiths for a job well done. The Neo-GOP sheep know so much that isn't true these days because of you.

Strange. I thought they used rubber to insulate power cables.

Rubber is a great material for insulated cables. It has superior insulation in a wide range of temperatures, as well as being water resistant. Rubber cables are especially useful in environments with a high risk of mechanical damage, like being used as trailing lead. They resist abrasion and weathering, so they can handle harsher environments.

A synthetic rubber is any artificial elastomer. They are polymers synthesized from petroleum byproducts.

yeah but you just said Cali is making people charge their cars at night
NOPE, they were asking people to do so. Not making them.

Making them is a construct of your imagination, in order to make the government appear to mandate.

Unemployment is at historical lows. So if you believe we've returned to stagflation then Kudos to the Neo-GOP Groom....um...er..., Conditioners and Wordsmiths for a job well done. The Neo-GOP sheep know so much that isn't true these days because of you.
Stagflation is inflation and recession....yes we have returned. People have returned to the jobs we had before the Chinese Virus and the dembot lockdowns, but massive layoffs are coming due to the Xiden Stagflation. Xiden and the demafacist can't ride the Trump economic recovery anymore, then policies are clearly in place.

Over 50% of CEOs say they’re considering cutting jobs over the next 6 months —​

Over 50% of CEOs say they're considering cutting jobs over the next 6 months — and remote workers may be the first to go

A report by KPMG has showed that 39 percent of CEOs have already implemented a hiring freeze while 46 percent are considering job cuts over the next 6 months.

NOPE, they were asking people to do so. Not making them.

Making them is a construct of your imagination, in order to make the government appear to mandate.
Sorry, when you pass a law banning gas cars, you aren't asking people...it's a law.

People can drive in deep snow or are you comparing driving at night to somehow getting stuck in the snow? That really makes no sense.
As I said. They will no more ban EV's from driving at night, then they will ban people from driving in deep snow.

Measure twice, cut once.

As I said. They will no more ban EV's from driving at night, then they will ban people from driving in deep snow.

Measure twice, cut once.
Dude, they are already making people only charge at night...so how are they going to drive at night if they are forcing people to already charge it at night?

They also have natural rubber. They don't have to use oil to make cables.
Industrial demand for rubber-like materials began to outstrip natural rubber supplies by the end of the 19th century, leading to the synthesis of synthetic rubber in 1909 by chemical means

There isn't enough....but I think your plan to destroy trees to save the enviroment is sort of funny

Maybe you're just stupid, but that is true of any vehicle.

Nobody drives 24 hours a day.

Nobody.
You fucking moron. With a gas car I can drive anytime I want, for as long as I want.

You admit the EVs have to only be driven during the day.

There isn't enough....but I think your plan to destroy trees to save the enviroment is sort of funny
Natural rubber production worldwide in 2020 amounted to almost 13 million metric tons. This is a notable increase since 2000, when a total of around 6.8...

There are electric police?

Tell me another fairy tale.

Night charging is purely voluntary.
welcome to the new world order brought to you by demafacist. They already got a water police, issuing massive fines to citizens.

Forum List

Back