Joe Biden's America: Heating oil already being rationed before winter arrives.

How does Bidens war on the American energy sector effect the entire world? Yet you deny Putin's war (like those in he ME) and you deny their effect.
Putin invaded Ukraine in 2014, we didn't ration oil then....there have been wars in the ME for years, we didn't ration heating oil then either.

Let me get this straight, you believe people in Cali don't drive at night? Really?
Nope, i'm saying if you drive at night, an EV isn't for you.
If you drive in the day, like 90% of Californians do, then you can drive in the day, and recharge you EV at night.

It's just like the concept of launching a boat at high tide.

Nope, i'm saying if you drive at night, an EV isn't for you.
If you drive in the day, like 90% of Californians do, then you can drive in the day, and recharge you EV at night.

It's just like the concept of launching a boat at high tide.
what are people suppose to do in Cali now that Gavin banned gas cars?

Only when said initiatives are stupid: like telling everyone to buy $60K EV's (which few can afford) with extremely limited places to recharge them - and then telling people to not even use those places during high energy consumption periods.
Bullshit!
Who told you to buy a 60k EV?
Because your words are "telling everybody."
Nobody has told ME I have to buy a new car; nor has anybody I know.
So....WHO is "everybody?"

My guess is you don't really know WTH you are talking about and are just repeating something you heard somewhere else.

Right?

You are either confused or must be too young to know how fucked up the economy was under Carter.
Stagflation didn't start under Carter it started under Nixon. Remember Nixon's failed wage and price controls? In fact, during Carters four years in office, inflation doubled in part because of a new round of oil price increases by OPEC.

Bullshit!

My guess is you don't really know WTH you are talking about and are just repeating something you heard somewhere else.

Right?
Don't cry Mikey.
Sorry you took my comment so literally. How about "to deal with fossil fuel issues, Green New Deal Moonbats suggest that everyone buy EV's"? Feel better?
Now how about addressing the lack of charging facilities?

Last edited:
Sorry you took my comment so literally.

Green New Deal Moonbats suggest that everyone buy EV's"? Feel better?

I guess it's like the difference between my suggesting you get your head out of your ass, rather than telling you to go f*ck yourself.

Bullshit!

Right?
The Govt of Cali told everyone they had to...they have banned gas cars.

First off, nobody said everybody should buy an EV. And as for recharging, California was saying people should drive their EV's in the daytime, and recharge them at night. No different than telling people to use their high energy appliances, like washer/dryers, dish washers, etc at night.
So you admit that California doesn't even have the capacity to charge the few EV's that are on the road NOW yet wants to ban new ICE vehicles by 2035.
Good luck with that.

^^^This is the type of elitist ignorance that led us to the situation we are in.

Everyone, when you vote next month, remember the dismissive contempt for America that has become the hallmark of the fascist DemoKKKrat party.

VOTE THEM ALL OUT!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

First off, nobody said everybody should buy an EV. And as for recharging, California was saying people should drive their EV's in the daytime, and recharge them at night. No different than telling people to use their high energy appliances, like washer/dryers, dish washers, etc at night.
you do love the government telling you how and what to do eh? lookie there.

Forum List

Back