Joe Biden's Booming Labor Market Does it Again !!!!

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
+253,000 new jobs !!!!!! What a smoker !!!!

God Bless Joe Biden and God Bless Joe Biden's booming labor market, the best labor market in US history.

Bill Clinton gave us the Golden Age of Prosperity, and now Joe Biden has given us the Golden Age of jobs.

This is what happens when you invest in jobs and infrastructure, vs giving handouts/welfare to the ultra wealthy. We all win this way and the annual deficit is much lower than what he inherited from Trump.

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

God Bless Joe Biden and God Bless Joe Biden's booming labor market, the best labor market in US history.

Bill Clinton gave us the Golden Age of Prosperity, and now Joe Biden has given us the Golden Age of jobs.

This is what happens when you invest in jobs and infrastructure, vs giving handouts/welfare to the ultra wealthy. We all win this way and the annual deficit is much lower than what he inherited from Trump.

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

my god what have they done to you????

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

I keep trying to survive on my income and when I pay for everything, I do the price is always inching higher more than what my increases are.

And then back in reality...
Tech companies shedding workers
Bank failures & bankruptcies accelerate
Real wages continue declining for over 2 years straight
Businesses closing down in cities

And another increase to interest rates to match the highest inflation in history.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It is almost scary how fucking misinformed you people are.

1683291982895.png

All the MAGA republican traitors are crying and crying over Joe Biden's booming labor market, the best labor market in US history.

MAGA republicans are rooting for the economy to fail, like it did under Bush and Trump, and they are so pissed off by these booming jobs numebrs !!

I love it !!

MAGA republicans are traitors

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

I have always liked Joe Biden. I voted for him in 2020, and I will again, but I wish he would retire.

Inflation is still reducing the standard of living of most Americans. I do not think Biden is responsible for that, but most Americans do, and this will harm Biden's chances for re election.

Two long hot summers of black ghetto riots will doom the Democrats in 2024.

All this stupid talk about reparations is harming the Democrats too.

President Joe Biden's economy is a powerhouse for the American people. No wonder Republicans are doing everything they can think of to trash it.

US adds 253,000 jobs in April, exceeding expectations

The U.S. economy added 253,000 jobs in April, surpassing analyst forecasts of 180,000 new jobs, according to Labor Department data released Friday.

The unemployment rate remained historically low at 3.4 percent, down from 3.5 percent the previous month.

The jobs report reveals that the economy is slowing, but the labor market remains surprisingly robust.

The unemployment rate for Black Americans dipped slightly to 4.7 percent, a record low. That’s a huge recovery from the onset of the pandemic, when the Black unemployment rate spiked to 16.8 percent in May 2020.

Wage gains also came in slightly stronger than expected. Hourly earnings rose 0.5 percent in April and are up 4.4 percent over the last 12 months.

“Once again, the job market has turned heads with its resilience,” Bankrate senior economic analyst Mark Hamrick said in a note.

President Joe Biden's economy is a powerhouse for the American people. No wonder Republicans are doing everything they can think of to trash it.

US adds 253,000 jobs in April, exceeding expectations

The U.S. economy added 253,000 jobs in April, surpassing analyst forecasts of 180,000 new jobs, according to Labor Department data released Friday.

The unemployment rate remained historically low at 3.4 percent, down from 3.5 percent the previous month.

The jobs report reveals that the economy is slowing, but the labor market remains surprisingly robust.

The unemployment rate for Black Americans dipped slightly to 4.7 percent, a record low. That’s a huge recovery from the onset of the pandemic, when the Black unemployment rate spiked to 16.8 percent in May 2020.

Wage gains also came in slightly stronger than expected. Hourly earnings rose 0.5 percent in April and are up 4.4 percent over the last 12 months.

“Once again, the job market has turned heads with its resilience,” Bankrate senior economic analyst Mark Hamrick said in a note.

Lowest unemployment rate for blacks in history!

tenor.gif

Pretty amazing. Meanwhile, they're having a stroke over at the Fed.

Complicated as hell. What do they do now?

I don't know why they raised the federal fund rate the other day. Inflation has been coming down for months now.

The unemployable shitstains tell us "don't believe your empty wallets, believe these manipulated numbers!"

The stuttering fuck's economy is doing great.... here, somebody took a pic of it....

R.jpg

Forum List

Back