Joe Biden's Cold Has Gotten Worse

No he said it. Which of course is one of the reasons even the most corrupt of the Democrats are wanting him to step down before he does any more damage. And frankly Republicans are wanting him to last just until the election. However, if he steps down now, most polls I've seen have Kamala polling worse than Biden against Trump so for the good of the country it might be a wash.

Biden is getting worst and worse:

That's got to be the excuse, right? I had to listen 3 times to be sure I heard what I thought I heard

1721324755881.png

Not to worry, I'll sneak in his room and bring him a pillow to lay over..........er...........um.........I mean under his head..

No he said it. Which of course is one of the reasons even the most corrupt of the Democrats are wanting him to step down before he does any more damage. And frankly Republicans are wanting him to last just until the election. However, if he steps down now, most polls I've seen have Kamala polling worse than Biden against Trump so for the good of the country it might be a wash.

Secretary Austin may well be the only black person Joe Biden knows.

The Democrats as usual are trying to game the system because they are terrified of losing to Trump. They gamed the system to make Biden the nominee in 2019 so this is ALL ON THEM. I hope Joe, Jill and Hunter give the Democrats the finger and keep going. The implosion of the corrupt Democrats is pure Karmic Justice. :clap: :113:
I wish. But, not going to happen. All the big wigs have turned against him including Obama just announced Biden should move aside.

yeah.

If the Democrats actually cared about this country and our Republic, they would initiate a 25th Amendment process against Joe and then just take their chances with Kamala "Where are My knee pads" Harris.

I wish. But, not going to happen. All the big wigs have turned against him including Obama just announced Biden should move aside.
They're saying Joey Shits Pants has the Kung Flu --

He doesn't. The scum in the dimocrap FILTH party are simply hiding him because every time he opens his mouth, he does harm to the dimocrap SCUM party.

It's how they won stole the last election. They kept Joey Shits Pants in the basement and had the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Marxist Media lie for him and about him.

Then, of course in conjunction with, and with the cooperation of, dimocrap SCUM Governors and their criminal apparatus they sent out Absentee Ballots to every single person on their voter rolls, against the express laws in their Constitutions in some cases, and then had their accomplices in the dimocrap scum Ground Game army go around and harvest Ballots from dead people and others, including people that had moved ten years earlier, changed their names, joined the Military, etc, etc, etc.

Now, they're hiding Sponge Brains Shits Pants while trying to get a White Knight to come to their rescue. Maybe a Newscum or a Wretched Whitmer or both (same ticket).

But that ain't gonna happen. Newscum and the Wretched One both have serious political plans for the future and having a failed run at the presidency on their resume won't help at all. In fact, it's usually a career killer. All they ever do after losing is hit the talk show circuit and run interference for the rising star. Whoever that might be.

dimocrap scum are well and truly fucked. And I'm loving every minute

yeah.

If the Democrats actually cared about this country and our Republic, they would initiate a 25th Amendment process against Joe and then just take their chances with Kamala "Where are My knee pads" Harris.

I think with dimocrap scum polling as bad as they are right now, they're going to use Joey Shits Pants as their 'Forlorn Hope' of sorts.

Nobody else wants to destroy their political career. And the only person stupid enough to be the dimocrap scum Spear Catcher is Sponge Brains Shits Pants and Kamaltoe.

Him, because he's dumb as a box of rocks and needs to protect his criminal family from prosecution as long as possible and her because she has absolutely nothing else to do, no future at all. So she might just as well be made an even bigger fool. If that's possible

Forum List

Back