Joe Biden's Riff on Trains Was Full of Complete Nonsense

How much longer will the idiot be allowed to continue? It is just getting worse and worse.

The Republican party needs to start talking about using the 25th amendment before more damage is done.

Yeah, Biden stated, "IMAGINE a world". Numbnuts.

I'm sure the dementia riddled fool "Imagines" many things throughout the day.

As a matter of fact.

"I go on college campuses: they’re going to see more change in the next 10 years than we’ve seen in the last 50 years. We’re going to talk about commercial aircraft flying at subsonic speeds — supersonic speeds. To be able, figuratively, if you may, if we decide to do it, traverse the world in about an hour, travel 21,000 miles an hour. So much is changing and we have got to lead it.”

The Trump cult would hail their dear leader if he said he was advocating coal fired airplanes, in the future.
I certainly would love away to make the liquefaction process from coal to synethetic fuel cheaper, safer and cleaner. Not sure why anyone wouldn't. Using some of those trillions the dems want to spend on something like that, instead of their pork bailouts, would be a benefit.
States, counties and cities have been devastated by the virus, they need the $$$.
Didn't hear any RW screaming about Trump's $46 billion farmer bailouts because of Trump's self inflicted tariffs.
The entire stimulus bill is under $2 trillion.
the farmers work at least
''''only''' 2 trillion --hahahhahahahahahahahahah

No they don’t tRump took that away then paid them not to work!!!
MAGA
huh? Farm subs have been around since 1800s. Trump didn't create them...stop lying.

Trump took on Chinese unfair trade policies directly. This did hit farmers, loans were given...and as I highlighted in the end benefited the USA. China ended up making the largest Ag purchases in US history afterwards.

CHINA MAKES ITS LARGEST EVER PURCHASE OF U.S. CORN

U.S. farm exports to China hit record
Hog herders snapup soybeans, corn

Xiden and the Dems bailout of failed State Dem policies isn't helping the people of NY, who just saw a massive tax hike, even after the bailout. Dems will simply continue their reckless policies of destruction.

Point out where I said tRump invented farmers free money. Glad tRump could make many farmers what ewe hate most though, welfare queens!!!!
MAGA
Read a little history. Ever since the late forties farmers have been paid by the government NOT to farm. It’s callee soil banking and the government uses the practice to keep food prices stable and relatively high.
Read a little history and see how much more tRump had to give them AFTER he crushed their markets to help create more welfare queens.

MAGA
..Mr Trump was the first POTUS in a longtime to stick up for America against many unfair trade practices ..you must HATE America

No I do dispise lying dear leader though
MAGA
hahah you love your lying Dear Leader...you love him so much you repeat his lies....you repeat the lies about the GA law for example

No I truly dispise dear leader tRump and the tardherd!!!
MAGA
You love YOUR DEAR LEADER...Xiden, and repeat his lying propaganda...like a North Korean, to Kim...it would be cute, if it wasn't so dangerous

I would take Atilla the Hun over your Fat Orange God/King!!!

MAGA
We are moving in that direction.

No we actually just got rid of the authoritarian blowhard on November 3rd of last year!!!
MAGA

How much longer will the idiot be allowed to continue? It is just getting worse and worse.

The Republican party needs to start talking about using the 25th amendment before more damage is done.

As a matter of fact.

"I go on college campuses: they’re going to see more change in the next 10 years than we’ve seen in the last 50 years. We’re going to talk about commercial aircraft flying at subsonic speeds — supersonic speeds. To be able, figuratively, if you may, if we decide to do it, traverse the world in about an hour, travel 21,000 miles an hour. So much is changing and we have got to lead it.”

The Trump cult would hail their dear leader if he said he was advocating coal fired airplanes, in the future.
I certainly would love away to make the liquefaction process from coal to synethetic fuel cheaper, safer and cleaner. Not sure why anyone wouldn't. Using some of those trillions the dems want to spend on something like that, instead of their pork bailouts, would be a benefit.
States, counties and cities have been devastated by the virus, they need the $$$.
Didn't hear any RW screaming about Trump's $46 billion farmer bailouts because of Trump's self inflicted tariffs.

MAGA
huh? Farm subs have been around since 1800s. Trump didn't create them...stop lying.

Trump took on Chinese unfair trade policies directly. This did hit farmers, loans were given...and as I highlighted in the end benefited the USA. China ended up making the largest Ag purchases in US history afterwards.

Xiden and the Dems bailout of failed State Dem policies isn't helping the people of NY, who just saw a massive tax hike, even after the bailout. Dems will simply continue their reckless policies of destruction.

Point out where I said tRump invented farmers free money. Glad tRump could make many farmers what ewe hate most though, welfare queens!!!!
MAGA
Read a little history. Ever since the late forties farmers have been paid by the government NOT to farm. It’s callee soil banking and the government uses the practice to keep food prices stable and relatively high.
Read a little history and see how much more tRump had to give them AFTER he crushed their markets to help create more welfare queens.

MAGA
..Mr Trump was the first POTUS in a longtime to stick up for America against many unfair trade practices ..you must HATE America

MAGA
hahah you love your lying Dear Leader...you love him so much you repeat his lies....you repeat the lies about the GA law for example

MAGA
You love YOUR DEAR LEADER...Xiden, and repeat his lying propaganda...like a North Korean, to Kim...it would be cute, if it wasn't so dangerous

MAGA

No we actually just got rid of the authoritarian blowhard on November 3rd of last year!!!
MAGA
i see you don’t know what authoritarian means

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
why do you leftist always think political figures are kings or Gods?

seems odd to me, but you all do fall in line quickly when your Dear Leader speaks

ROTFLMFAO, I never feel in line when The Fat Orange Idiot spoke. Fell over laughing sure. Why did ewe morons build a Golden Idol to your Fat Orange Idiot?
MAGA
your Dear Leader has you living in the past

Kinda like riffing on about the miracle of "disinfectants" and introducing UV light into the body "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:
And that idiot continued for four, long, hard, painful, drawn out...YEARS!!

As a matter of fact.

No they have been devested by liberal policies for YEARS...NY was in a crisis well before the pandemic. Then they totally screwed the handling of the crisis.

These bailouts aren't for Covid...it's to fix the Govt liberal polciies have screwed...look at NY...they get a massive bailout, THEN raise taxes, and give mass funding to illegals.

Farmers aren't State Govts. Farmers got backed loans, to help them deal with the unfair trade practices of China. Trump was able to get a return on that investment, by getting the largest Ag purchases in history from China through his talks.

The only one who screwed the handling of the Trump virus was Trump.
Damned near everything is covid related, state and county governments need the $$$.
Hospitals need the $$$.
People need the $$$.
Everyone is in debt because of Trump's failure, on everything.
Farmers did NOT get backed loans, they don't have to pay back a cent.
February 23 2020

Amid a trade war with China, the Trump administration in 2018 authorized $12 billion in payments to American farmers who were hit by retaliatory tariffs imposed by China on U.S. agriculture. In 2019, the administration added $16 billion.

That’s a total of $28 billion in direct aid, which won’t need to be repaid.
www.politifact.com › factchecks › 2020

Trump didn't get ANY return on a total of $46 billion of farmer welfare.
China didn't buy a record amount of of AG products, they were 31% than in 2017.

July 30 2020
In a separate report, the USDA said soybean sales to China rose to 1.925 million tonnes in the week ended July 23, the biggest weekly total since Nov. 17, 2016.
The corn sale reported on Thursday was valued at around $325 million, based on new-crop prices at the U.S. Gulf. China’s American farm purchases amounted to $6 billion through May - the latest data available - up just 9.1% from the same period in 2019 and 31% below 2017’s level.
www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-china-exports

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

No, they didn't massively raise taxes.

April 5 2021
New Yorkers earning more than $1 million and couples earning more than $2 million would see the top income tax rate rise from 8.82% to 9.85%.
There will be two new brackets: 10.85% for taxpayers with income between $5 million and $25 million and 11.85% for taxpayers over $25 million.
New York City residents who make $25 million a year would have a combined city and state tax rate of 14.8%— the highest in the country.

Here what businesses need to know about the corporate tax increases:

The corporate franchise tax rate would increase to 7.25% from 6.5% for three years. It would leave the rate unchanged at 6.5% for companies with under $5 million in income.
www.bizjournals.com>albany>news

Wow, 1% and 0.75%

Millionaires are already headed for the food lines.

Let's be fair to the "President."

That "riff" was not his.

Like all of his words, it was written by his woke caregivers.

Those figures behind the scene are the individuals to blame. (Of course, they themselves would never condescend to ride a train. Their private jets are so much more convenient.)

Come to think of it, the real culprits for this nonsense are the 80,000,000 people who voted for this charade of an administration.

As a matter of fact.

Trump was pushing for the aerospace things you demean he and his voters for. We all have the same goals for energy. Its just you want it tomorrow no matter if it impoverishes tens of millions of people with massive tax increases and severe dislocations of energy to the population to get it.
Aerospace things?
Yeah, like the space force?
People making $400,000 a year? Impoverished?
They'll have fire the nanny and walk their own dog.

We get it. You love class warfare and hate accountability.

That would be the Trump and his cult.
Many tax cut provisions, especially income tax cuts, will EXPIRE in 2025, and starting in 2021 will INCREASE over time; this, by 2027 would affect an estimated 65% of the population and in that same year the law's provisions are set to be fully enacted, however, CORPORATE TAX CUTS ARE PERMANENT.
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Tax_Cuts_and_Jobs_Act_of_2017

They never held their moron, dear leader accountable for anything, instead, blame others for his failures, just like he does.

May 1 2020

President Donald Trump blamed his predecessor, former President Barack Obama, on Thursday for leaving him with faulty tests for coronavirus infections.
“The last administration left us nothing,” Trump said. “We started off with bad, broken tests and obsolete tests.”
“We had broken tests. We had tests that were obsolete. We had tests that didn’t take care of people,” Trump said.
www.huffpost.com › entry › donald-trump-barack-obama

As a matter of fact.

Do you understand the difference in $46 billion, which had 9 zeroes after the first number compared to $2 trillion which has 12 zeroes? That's like 46 compared to 2000.

Trump's bill in March was $2.2 trillion, the one in December was $900 billion, on top of the $46 billion Trump gave farmers.

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Really?

April 6 2020

“For many, many years China ate our lunch,” President Trump said on Monday, going on to blame predecessors in the White House for allowing China “to get away with absolute murder” on trade.

So, Dotard signs a trade deal with China, INCREASING trade by $200 billion?
From a country that's ripping us off?
Spends $46 billion in US tax $$$ to bailout farmers for his self inflicted failure?

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
Yup, tRump
MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

seems odd to me, but you all do fall in line quickly when your Dear Leader speaks

ROTFLMFAO, I never feel in line when The Fat Orange Idiot spoke. Fell over laughing sure. Why did ewe morons build a Golden Idol to your Fat Orange Idiot?
MAGA

ROTFLMFAO,tRump wanted to take you back to "the good old days." JFC you just can't make your kind of stupid up!!!
MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO,tRump wanted to take you back to "the good old days." JFC you just can't make your kind of stupid up!!!
MAGA
what are the "good old days?" Like when I was 23? I didn't know he had a time machine

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Really?

April 6 2020

“For many, many years China ate our lunch,” President Trump said on Monday, going on to blame predecessors in the White House for allowing China “to get away with absolute murder” on trade.

Spends $46 billion in US tax $$$ to bailout farmers for his self inflicted failure?
you are so full of shit...DON'T try to double talk babble shit...we are not stupid ....Mr Trump was the first POTUS in a long time trying to protect America

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
Yup, tRump
MAGA
How does he, fit into how you define the word?

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Really?

April 6 2020

Yes we are trading more with them!

and the small aid to farmers, benefited in the long term...before it was over, we got the largest Ag purchases in US history of China....it worked...and the farmers and Americans benefited in the long term. That was a small short term investment

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

No, they didn't massively raise taxes.

April 5 2021
New Yorkers earning more than $1 million and couples earning more than $2 million would see the top income tax rate rise from 8.82% to 9.85%.
There will be two new brackets: 10.85% for taxpayers with income between $5 million and $25 million and 11.85% for taxpayers over $25 million.
New York City residents who make $25 million a year would have a combined city and state tax rate of 14.8%— the highest in the country.

Here what businesses need to know about the corporate tax increases:

The corporate franchise tax rate would increase to 7.25% from 6.5% for three years. It would leave the rate unchanged at 6.5% for companies with under $5 million in income.
www.bizjournals.com>albany>news

Wow, 1% and 0.75%

Millionaires are already headed for the food lines.
Yep....1 percent increase is massive....

the largest tax rate in the entire United States

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
what are the "good old days?" Like when I was 23? I didn't know he had a time machine

He talked about it enough, ewe know when you could just smash a person's head into the side of the squad car when putting them inside it.

MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
Yup, tRump
MAGA
How does he, fit into how you define the word?

January 6th
MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Really?

April 6 2020

and the small aid to farmers, benefited in the long term...before it was over, we got the largest Ag purchases in US history of China....it worked...and the farmers and Americans benefited in the long term. That was a small short term investment

Why are farmers still on welfare?
MAGA

As a matter of fact.

No they have been devested by liberal policies for YEARS...NY was in a crisis well before the pandemic. Then they totally screwed the handling of the crisis.

These bailouts aren't for Covid...it's to fix the Govt liberal polciies have screwed...look at NY...they get a massive bailout, THEN raise taxes, and give mass funding to illegals.

Farmers aren't State Govts. Farmers got backed loans, to help them deal with the unfair trade practices of China. Trump was able to get a return on that investment, by getting the largest Ag purchases in history from China through his talks.

The only one who screwed the handling of the Trump virus was Trump.
Damned near everything is covid related, state and county governments need the $$$.
Hospitals need the $$$.
People need the $$$.
Everyone is in debt because of Trump's failure, on everything.
Farmers did NOT get backed loans, they don't have to pay back a cent.
February 23 2020

Amid a trade war with China, the Trump administration in 2018 authorized $12 billion in payments to American farmers who were hit by retaliatory tariffs imposed by China on U.S. agriculture. In 2019, the administration added $16 billion.

That’s a total of $28 billion in direct aid, which won’t need to be repaid.
www.politifact.com › factchecks › 2020

Trump didn't get ANY return on a total of $46 billion of farmer welfare.
China didn't buy a record amount of of AG products, they were 31% than in 2017.

July 30 2020
In a separate report, the USDA said soybean sales to China rose to 1.925 million tonnes in the week ended July 23, the biggest weekly total since Nov. 17, 2016.
The corn sale reported on Thursday was valued at around $325 million, based on new-crop prices at the U.S. Gulf. China’s American farm purchases amounted to $6 billion through May - the latest data available - up just 9.1% from the same period in 2019 and 31% below 2017’s level.
www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-china-exports
Trump handled the Chinese Virus, just like his experts told him....it was the left wing dictators like Cuomo that ignored the guidelines that lead to massive deaths and destroyed economys

The trade war with China...and the aid to farmers has already paid for itself...the short term investment lead to the largest Ag purchases in US history from China

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Really?

April 6 2020

Why are farmers still on welfare?
MAGA
not sure what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back