Joe Biden's Stolen Classified Documents Scandal NOT Expected to Bring Criminal Charges

Orange Jabba could only have certain documents, and he would have had to follow certain protocols. He had documents that he would not have been granted permission to have, and he refused to give the documents back. He acted like, and is, a criminal.
Same with Biden. Senators and VP's don't have near the clearance of the President and then there's that whole storing classified material in a cardboard box in a car garage of a personal residence.

Same with Biden. Senators and VP's don't have near the clearance of the President and then there's that whole storing classified material in a cardboard box in a car garage of a personal residence.
Does not matter, young thug. Trump is a thug and a criminal from birth, and he deserves what he is getting. Does not matter if Biden walks. Not a bit,

Does not matter, young thug. Trump is a thug and a criminal from birth, and he deserves what he is getting. Does not matter if Biden walks. Not a bit,
Bidens not looking to clean himself, but that's different because Trump, right ?

Your nothing but a partisan hack. Do you loons even realize the avalanche of hypocritical bullshit you constantly spout. Rhetorical question, of course you don't.

Bidens not looking to clean himself, but that's different because Trump, right ?

Your nothing but a partisan hack. Do you loons even realize the avalanche of hypocritical bullshit you constantly spout. Rhetorical question, of course you don't.
Does not matter. We are talking about a real thug, Donald Trump.

Does not matter. We are talking about a real thug, Donald Trump.
The goddamn OP was about Biden not getting charged. I tried to preemptively stop any psychotic Trump rants by mentioning he should face charges if he mishandles documents.

I should have known better that loons like yourself couldn't help but try and change the subject of Bidens misdeeds to those of Trumps. It's like some kind of twisted Pavlovian response with you fruit cakes.

I think it is nonsense that MAGA keep insisting that Biden is a criminal because of the documents.

Trump had more than two score classified documents (all felonies) and Biden had none. I suspect that Trump, who refused to give them back when asked and asked and asked, acted like a criminal, whereas I believe Biden did not as he said, when asked, "Here, take them."
www.thegatewaypundit.com

BREAKING: Special Counsel Investigating Joe Biden's Stolen Classified Documents Scandal NOT Expected to Bring Criminal Charges | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila

Special Counsel Robert Hur This is outrageous!
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

That is a lie.
Presidents like Trump are supposed to have and retain copies of classified docs.
They are the source of all classified doc laws, and can do whatever they want with them.
Anyone attempting to take classified docs from a president or ex-president clearly is violating the law.

But Biden was only a senator when he stole classified docs he could not legally have.
No senator can ever get a security clearance since they are politicians with extremely unreliable sources of income from campaign donations.
Senators only get to look at classified docs if the president waives security.

Possibly that's why he relinquished them without demur upon notification. Unlike the orange Jabba.

And how likely is it that our "orange Jabba" even knew what was in any of those 150 boxes of stuff he had to have so quickly removed from the White House?

But it does not matter, since when president, clearly Trump wanted himself to have copies, so essentially gave permanent copies to himself.
Which is perfectly legal.

91 indictments, loon.

One or two indictments could have been possible, but 91 is ridiculous and clearly a criminal conspiracy to deliberately bias an election.
That is treason.

Nor do any of the indictments make any remote sense.

You can never charge any president with violating classified doc laws because all classified doc laws are arbitrary presidential edicts.

Jan 6 can't be an "insurrection" because no one brought weapons and the military was not requested to perform a coup.

You can never "defraud" a bank on a loan application because the banks are the experts and are required by law to run an independent appraisal themselves.

Alternate electors are selected by the parties even before the election, so can not possibly ever violate any law.

I think it is nonsense that MAGA keep insisting that Biden is a criminal because of the documents.

Trump had more than two score classified documents (all felonies) and Biden had none. I suspect that Trump, who refused to give them back when asked and asked and asked, acted like a criminal, whereas I believe Biden did not as he said, when asked, "Here, take them."
www.thegatewaypundit.com

BREAKING: Special Counsel Investigating Joe Biden's Stolen Classified Documents Scandal NOT Expected to Bring Criminal Charges | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila

www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

Rule #1 in America 2.0: It's not a crime when a democrat does it

You can never charge any president with violating classified doc laws because all classified doc laws are arbitrary presidential edicts.

He was charged for his actions when he was no longer president.

That's the difference between the two. Biden opened his home to investigators and turned over all the documents he had.

Trump fought and fought for over a year to resist turning over the government property he had, and then he only turned over part of what he had.

He then hid the government property which he still kept, and had his lawyer lie on an official statement that everything had been turned over.

Trump feels no compunctions about putting his lawyers out to dry.

This is why I keep asking who would be stupid enough to work for him going forward. Everyone working for Trump ends up scandalized, jailed, disgraced, or thrown under the bus.

If Trump has simply turned over the government property he had, there would be no charges against him in this documents case.

He fucked himself.

Show me the Bad Orange Man, I'll show you the crime

www.thegatewaypundit.com

www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

Wrong.
It is perfectly legal for ex-presidents to have classified docs.
It is totally illegal for congress members to have classified docs.

Biden giving them back shows he knew it was illegal for him to have them.
He also no longer cared what they had since they were old.

Trump should not have allowed the FBI to take the docs from Mar-a-Lago since they were legally his personal property, and the FBI did not have clearance to access them.

Forum List

Back