Joe Biden's Stolen Classified Documents Scandal NOT Expected to Bring Criminal Charges

Wrong.
It is perfectly legal for ex-presidents to have classified docs.

No, it's not perfectly legal for ex-presidents to have classified documents.

ONLY, if the following administration grants them a security clearance and need to know. Now with most ex-Presidents access to classified information is extended. The ex-President still gets classified information briefs so they can advise their replacement. However FPOTUS#45 had that privilege revoked and does not get classified briefings anymore.

WW

That's the difference between the two. Biden opened his home to investigators and turned over all the documents he had.

Trump fought and fought for over a year to resist turning over the government property he had, and then he only turned over part of what he had.

He then hid the government property which he still kept, and had his lawyer lie on an official statement that everything had been turned over.

Trump feels no compunctions about putting his lawyers out to dry.

This is why I keep asking who would be stupid enough to work for him going forward. Everyone working for Trump ends up scandalized, jailed, disgraced, or thrown under the bus.

If Trump has simply turned over the government property he had, there would be no charges against him in this documents case.

He fucked himself.

Wrong.

What presidents decide to do with classified docs is totally up to them.
They can give them way to labs, ambassadors, allies, keep them, etc.
They are NOT government property unless the president says so.

No, it's not perfectly legal for ex-presidents to have classified documents.

ONLY, if the following administration grants them a security clearance and need to know. Now with most ex-Presidents access to classified information is extended. The ex-President still gets classified information briefs so they can advise their replacement. However FPOTUS#45 had that privilege revoked and does not get classified briefings anymore.

WW

Wrong.
No president has or ever could pass a security clearance check.

When president, they can give permanent copies to whomever they want, including themselves.

The only time an ex-president needs permission from the next administration in order to have classified doc access, is to new ones created by the new administration.

Read the NARA rules.
Presidential libraries of the classified docs of a previous administration are required to be fully accessible to the ex-president who created them.
NARA owns nothing, and merely administers for the ex-president.

Yeah, it's the rule you relinquish them to the controlling authority when required.

The main "controlling authority" of all classified docs is the president in office when they were made.
Presidents are the source of all classified doc authority.
Not congress, the DOJ, FBI, Pentagon, CIA, or anyone else.
So then president can do absolutely anything at all they want with classified docs.
The only thing presidents cannot do is violate FOIA by destroying origins.

Wrong.
No president has or ever could pass a security clearance check.

We're not talking about the President, we are talking about Ex-Presidents. Once they leave office their access to classified material is determined by the next administration.

And FPOTUS#45 doesn't have it.

Read the NARA rules.
Presidential libraries of the classified docs of a previous administration are required to be fully accessible to the ex-president who created them.
NARA owns nothing, and merely administers for the ex-president.

1707427406413.png

Yes actually read the law.

The documents in Presidential records in Presidential Libraries are not "owned" by the Ex-President and are loaned to the libary foundation and administered by the NARA.

WW

I think it is nonsense that MAGA keep insisting that Biden is a criminal because of the documents.

Trump had more than two score classified documents (all felonies) and Biden had none. I suspect that Trump, who refused to give them back when asked and asked and asked, acted like a criminal, whereas I believe Biden did not as he said, when asked, "Here, take them."
www.thegatewaypundit.com

BREAKING: Special Counsel Investigating Joe Biden's Stolen Classified Documents Scandal NOT Expected to Bring Criminal Charges | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila

Special Counsel Robert Hur This is outrageous!
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com
Hur is saying Biden’s diminished capacity makes it impractical to bring charges against him

This ruling reminds of the corrupt Justice Department under Queer Barry when they let Crooked Hillary off the hook because of "no intent".

This is life in a Banana Republic where the ruling Leftest are never held accountable for their crimes but their political opponents are prosecuted for nothing.

Wrong.

What presidents decide to do with classified docs is totally up to them.
Wrong. What EX-presidents do is not up to them. Those documents are National Archives property.

They can give them way to labs, ambassadors, allies, keep them, etc.
They are NOT government property unless the president says so.
Completely wrong.

I'm so tired of citing the actual law to you pinheads.

When I had security clearances if I had done what Potatohead did then I would still be in a Federal prison.

Taking classified documents home and storing them in a garage is a serious crime.

Double standard for the rulers of out Leftest Banana Republic.

When I had security clearances if I had done what Potatohead did then I would still be in a Federal prison.

Taking classified documents home and storing them in a garage is a serious crime.

Double standard for the rulers of out Leftest Banana Republic.

When you had a security clearance if you had done what FPOTUS#45 did then you would still be in federal prison.

Interesting that you don't cite the ex-President that had no right to keep government national security documents after he left office and refused to give them back.

WW

I think it is nonsense that MAGA keep insisting that Biden is a criminal because of the documents.

Trump had more than two score classified documents (all felonies) and Biden had none. I suspect that Trump, who refused to give them back when asked and asked and asked, acted like a criminal, whereas I believe Biden did not as he said, when asked, "Here, take them."
www.thegatewaypundit.com

BREAKING: Special Counsel Investigating Joe Biden's Stolen Classified Documents Scandal NOT Expected to Bring Criminal Charges | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila

Special Counsel Robert Hur This is outrageous!
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

LOL!

From the report:
"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."

How interesting that there are obviously two sets of rules.

Also interesting how Democrats adamantly won't notice/ accept/ admit that there are two sets of rules.

Nonsense, Genevieve, you have no idea of what this is about.

Only Trump lied, denied, and cried. Everyone else self reported and returned the documents.

Trump only acted criminally.

When you had a security clearance if you had done what FPOTUS#45 did then you would still be in federal prison.

Interesting that you don't cite the ex-President that had no right to keep government national security documents after he left office and refused to give them back.

WW

You are confused Moon Bat.

Both Crooked Hillary and Potatohead should be in prison but they are not because they are Leftest royalty and the laws don't apply to them.

I had a co-worker that was charged with security violation for just having classified document in the wrong place within a secure facility.

They you have the Democrats that supported the very destructive 2020 Negro Insurrection and those assholes were never charged with anything.

The US is a Banana Republic where the asshole and corrupt Leftest rules get away with any crime they want. However, their political opponents are prosecuted for absolutely nothing..

GF17x49WgAAOLqa

GF177xgXUAA3WRc

GF18EM1WgAAaQWo

Biden's serious cognitive issues are exposed - "He did not remember when he was vice president" He forgot "when his term began" "He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died."

GF18bGjXsAAAUc4

Hur would decline to press charges against Biden for a number of reasons: A jury would not likely convict. Biden is too old to prosecute. A jury could believe he did not willfully retain the docs. A jury would see Biden "as an elderly man with a poor memory."

GF1-VQBXoAAlOWC

Forum List

Back