Joe Biden’s Top 15 Most Outlandish Lies

I really believe that part of President Biden's propensity for lying is that somewhere in his mind, he thinks it is still the days before video recording EVERYTHING.
He has not been held accountable for anything since he was forced to drop out of his first race for the Presidency.

Biden is so cognitively impaired I'm not even sure if Joe knows what the real truths about his life are anymore.
Yes.....he is very confused....to the point I think he actually believes his own lies.....he is a programmed puppet....who must be instructed constantly on what to say, and what to do but he still muffs it.

Yep, Santos lied and he should absolutely resign or be kicked out of office. No doubt about it. It also has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread.

Trying to say that President Biden lied about minor things is just silly. You know that to be true, why not deal with the facts instead of lying?

As you know, President Biden's lies have cost thousands of lives, crushed small businesses and cost us trillions of dollars.
His regime is the most disastrous in our history.....we will be fortunate if he is driven from office before he absolutely destroys America.

15 lies?
:auiqs.jpg:

Trump tells hundreds before lunchtime

Those are only Sleepy Joe's "Top 15". Joe even lies about his Rino friends like Mitt Romney. Remember how Biden lied to a huge meeting of black people and told them all Romney was going to put them back into chains and presumably back to slavery? Was that not a lie?

Those are only Sleepy Joe's "Top 15". Joe even lies about his Rino friends like Mitt Romney. Remember how Biden lied to a huge meeting of black people and told them all Romney was going to put them back into chains and presumably back to slavery? Was that not a lie?
What is funny is that those 15 are the best they could come up with

Yep, Santos lied and he should absolutely resign or be kicked out of office. No doubt about it. It also has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread.

Trying to say that President Biden lied about minor things is just silly. You know that to be true, why not deal with the facts instead of lying?

As you know, President Biden's lies have cost thousands of lives, crushed small businesses and cost us trillions of dollars.
Which of those 15 outlandish lies are actually significant?

What is funny is that those 15 are the best they could come up with

Not really that funny. There were so many Biden Lies to choose from, and a lot of people are unlike you and don't hold on to and remember all of the utterances of Biden.

Student loan forgiveness ,,,,,,,he knew all along that it was illegal to go around congress.

Child tax care credit MONTHLY payments,,,,,Nope they will be done Once per year. another lie

Yes, Mr. Biden is a lifelong fibber and a plagiarist.

But his supporters do not care.

They are eternally grateful to him for (reputedly) ousting you-know-whom from the Oval Office.

I don't know if all this stuff you said Biden did is true or not. This is all sorta minor stuff in comparison to what trump has done by trying to take over our country like he did on January 6. Damn it, he was even cool with his vice president getting murdered as every long as every thing turned out in his favor.
PROOF!!! YOU accused Trump of "Damn it, he was even cool with his vice president getting murdered as every long as every thing turned out in his favor."
Where in all the even BIASED MSM was there ever any statement that Trump was "cool" with Pence being murdered?
This is the closest to ANY suggestion that Trump was cool with hanging Pence!
Meadows then left the dining room and informed other people nearby that Trump had signaled a positive view of the prospect of hanging the vice president, the panel heard.
This is a tortured description of a thirdhand account, so it’s not clear exactly how much thought and specificity Trump put into his comments
Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 7.55.27 AM.png

Hey JasonnFree!!!
I've heard from another source, that you work for Communist organizations that has been involved in killing over 61,911,000 people in the Soviet Union,
38,702,000 by the Chinese communists... China's Bloody Century
But I can't reveal my sources!

PROOF!!! YOU accused Trump of "Damn it, he was even cool with his vice president getting murdered as every long as every thing turned out in his favor."
Where in all the even BIASED MSM was there ever any statement that Trump was "cool" with Pence being murdered?

It was IMPLIED ... by his TDS-suffering grey matter.

:p

As I pointed out, snowflakes and Democrats have to manufacture false accusations, narratives, and evidence IOT justify their continuous 6+ year 'Get Trump' crusade and psychotic hatred for the man.

1672323121733.png

"We don't NEED a logical reason.
We HATES Trump ...FOREVER!'

Lets see…

Biden lied about things like class rank, a job offer from a lumber company, 54 states (if you include DC, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam)

Trump lied about seeing thousands of Muslims dancing on 9-11, having COVID under control and winning the 2020 election

Santos created a whole background and resume

WUT THE FUK REPUBLICANS
Biden lies are not even close to Trump and Santos
So there are degrees of lying in your moonbat world?

biden is a pathological liar without a doubt.

Personally, while Biden has lied many times in the past, due to his severe onset of dementia of the last couple of years, I don't think Biden is capable of telling actual lies anymore. His mind is so far gone now he doesn't know what is the truth and what are just unrealities bouncing around in his head.

So there are degrees of lying in your moonbat world?
Every Human Being lies so of course there are degrees

There are differences between small fibs and exaggerations and lies that harm other people

Last edited:

Forum List

Back