Joe Dementia 2020

Got any proof it is Joe Biden the one with dementia?

We can always have Trump explain how George Washington captured the airports

1592782784499.jpeg

Tagging Biden as demented? Really? Trumpians do you REALLY want to go there? Stones thrown by occupants of glass houses comes to mind. Defend your stable genius!

I want to hear about the oranges of this tactic.

Defend your stable genius!

Trump kills terrorists...not fund them.
Trump sets policies to create jobs...not ship them to china.
Trump ends illegal money flows from ukraine to democrats and they impeached him for it.
Trump has kept us from war...not entered into new wars to pilfer tax dollars.
Trump is fighting tooth & nail to build the wall & protect our borders...while the filth block him at every turn.

Trump kills terrorists...not fund them.
Trump sets policies to create jobs...not ship them to china.
Trump ends illegal money flows from ukraine to democrats and they impeached him for it.
Trump has kept us from war...not entered into new wars to pilfer tax dollars.
Trump is fighting tooth & nail to build the wall & protect our borders...while the filth block him at every turn.

Trump thinks windmills cause cancer
He thinks injecting disinfectant cures COVID
He thinks dropping a nuke will stop a hurricane
He thinks COVID testing causes infections

Some stable genius. And Biden has dementia?

Tagging Biden as demented? Really? Trumpians do you REALLY want to go there? Stones thrown by occupants of glass houses comes to mind. Defend your stable genius!

There is nothing you can say that is lower then the bar set by Progs. Nothing! The Clinton's are the lowest.

There is nothing you can say that is lower then the bar set by Progs. Nothing! The Clinton's are the lowest.
The election of Trump removed the bar

Forum List

Back