Joe Is Accused Of Violating The Constitution By Mark Levin

Obozo, Porklosi, the Clintons, and the rest of the DNC have continuously been committing treason and passing unconstitutional laws since 1993. And lest I not forget their commie-cohort moles.....the Bush's, Burr, Cassidy, Collins, Romney, Sasse, Toomey, and the rest.

Biden and his legion of puppeteers will ONLY be brought down if true Americans band together for a true ousting and change of government, by doing it the way it is supposed to be done.......the PEOPLE must make the changes and do everything that is necessary to make those changes. Politicians will NEVER make these changes.

European countries already know this.

Obozo, Porklosi, the Clintons, and the rest of the DNC have continuously been committing treason and passing unconstitutional laws since 1993. And lest I not forget their commie-cohort moles.....the Bush's, Burr, Cassidy, Collins, Romney, Sasse, Toomey, and the rest.

Biden and his legion of puppeteers will ONLY be brought down if true Americans band together for a true ousting and change of government, by doing it the way it is supposed to be done.......the PEOPLE must make the changes and do everything that is necessary to make those changes. Politicians will NEVER make these changes.

We’re not buying your authoritarianism.

The people of Ukraine want to break from Russian authoritarian control and join the European Union countries in Freedom. You want that authoritarian government here in America the people in the video provided are fighting.

We're not buying your fascist NAZIism either.
Sadly, after the 2022 Midterm elections, the trump Nazis will control Congress. They will turn the U.S. into a fascist state, then, break their orange-tinted cult leader out of federal prison and make him their führer.

The Clintons started their criminal behavior long before 1993. Research Mena, Arkansas-Iran Contra-Bill Clinton. He's been a criminal for over 42 years.

Like I said, the Clintons have been criminals for a looooooong time. That's the only reason they have not divorced.

Wow, that is a waterfall of negative-emotion manipulation and blatant lies.

Levin is no dummy. He knows that if you're trying to convince people of something that isn't true, rile up their frustration, anger, sadness, or hatred, and they'll follow you into an alligator's jaws. It's the basic tactic of the whole Trump orbit.

But yeah, almost everything he said is pure baloney. I don't even have the energy today to list them all.

The people of Ukraine want to break from Russian authoritarian control and join the European Union countries in Freedom. You want that authoritarian government here in America the people in the video provided are fighting.
It's already here, disguised at the Biden Crime Family administration.

Forum List

Back