Joe Manchin to vote for Kavanaugh

I'm just going to say a vote for Manchin is a vote for sexual assault to women.

:eusa_naughty: Shame on you if you vote for Manchin!!!

Manchin must pay...:evil:

:bye1:

A real Profile in Courage.

Looking out for his own craven ass.

West Virginians need to boot him anyway----this is the last vote Shumer will let him make on his own for another 5 and a half years.

West Virginians need to boot him anyway----this is the last vote Shumer will let him make on his own for another 5 and a half years.
So much for that big tent.

:bye1:[/QUote}

Why is that? You have no proof Kavanaugh sexually assaulted anyone, yet you persist on your lies. Were you this outraged over the Clinton accusations?

So Schumer doesn't let other Senators vote their conscience?

:bye1:[/QUote}

Why is that? You have no proof Kavanaugh sexually assaulted anyone, yet you persist on your lies. Were you this outraged over the Clinton accusations?

I know, you don't care what the facts are, you care about party over country and guilty until proven innocent. Pretty strange.

Voting for Kav shows that Manchin is a maverick Democrat and his own man and not a pawn of Chuck U Schumer.

The people of West Virginia love Kav.

If Kav were defeated, he'd spend the next month stumping for Manchin's adversary.

Forum List

Back