Joe Rickey Hundley out of a job after slapping toddler

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

Hundley, 60, was charged with simple assault of a child younger than 16, an offense that carries a maximum sentence of a year in jail.

Hundley was seated next to Jessica Bennett, 33, and her 19-month-old son. As the Delta plane, inbound to Atlanta from Minneapolis, began to descend the altitude change apparently hurt the child's ears and he began to cry.

Fellow passengers told CNN that as Bennett tried to calm her child, Hundley told her to "shut that ****** baby up," then slapped the boy with an open hand across the face, scratching him beneath the eye.

Hundley appeared intoxicated during the flight and became increasingly obnoxious, complaining that her son was too big to sit on her lap, she said.

"He reeked of alcohol," Bennett told KARE-TV. "He was belligerent, and I was uncomfortable."

Justice comes to tea bagger nation.

Hundley, 60, was charged with simple assault of a child younger than 16, an offense that carries a maximum sentence of a year in jail.

Hundley was seated next to Jessica Bennett, 33, and her 19-month-old son. As the Delta plane, inbound to Atlanta from Minneapolis, began to descend the altitude change apparently hurt the child's ears and he began to cry.

Fellow passengers told CNN that as Bennett tried to calm her child, Hundley told her to "shut that ****** baby up," then slapped the boy with an open hand across the face, scratching him beneath the eye.

Hundley appeared intoxicated during the flight and became increasingly obnoxious, complaining that her son was too big to sit on her lap, she said.

"He reeked of alcohol," Bennett told KARE-TV. "He was belligerent, and I was uncomfortable."

Link to his political affiliation, please.

I got to ask, what was the flight crew doing when all this was going on? Was there an Air Marshall aboard? And what the eff was up with these other passengers.

Let's see...

**he was drunk
**he was in coach class
**he called the baby a "****** baby"...

Let's see...

**he was drunk
**he was in coach class
**he called the baby a "****** baby"...

so you are saying Democrats never get drunk,fly Coach and are never bigots?....interesting......i better tell that to the ones around me who do drink and fly coach and dont care for minorities....i dont know if anyone has ever said this to you before Hazel......but you are one stupid motherfucker.....

WhiteTrashBrynandMatt.jpg

And your evidence for his political views is... what?

Forum List

Back