Joe Rogan Smack Down on trump

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast

For my new friend, Joe Rogan, that was great. Do some more and I'll be sure to watch and listen to you again.

"Rogan Monday dropped the latest episode of his eponymous interview show in which he talks at length about Harris' and Trump's campaigning prowess"

"Amazing job," Rogan said of Harris. "She's nailing it."

I guess that was a partial endorsement for Harris. Good for you, Joe. Welcome to Team Harris/Walz

For my new friend, Joe Rogan, that was great. Do some more and I'll be sure to watch and listen to you again.

"Rogan Monday dropped the latest episode of his eponymous interview show in which he talks at length about Harris' and Trump's campaigning prowess"

I guess that was a partial endorsement for Harris. Good for you, Joe. Welcome to Team Harris/Walz

Now I'm 1125% for Kamala whore

You're a 1000% trumptarded and 125% DAF
You didn't even vote for Kamala once
Tv told you to like her ...cause you're stupid

Your ideology will not rise from the ashes

I on the other hand have many irks about trump yet imma still voting for my brother from the streets

So much street cred felony, harassed by the man , bullet wounds .....All caps writn mofo
ghghhhgggbbhhhhjj.jpeg

You're racist

You didn't even vote for Kamala once
Tv told you to like her ...cause you're stupid

Your ideology will not rise from the ashes

I on the other hand have many irks about trump yet imma still voting for my brother from the streets

So much street cred felony, harassed by the man , bullet wounds .....All caps writn mofo
View attachment 1013991

You're racist
Racist and a moron ^^^

I guess you have the need to go off topic. It has to be Rogans "Trump is toast" comment, of course.

Last edited:
Rogan is not endorsing Kamala.

Yes, Rogan said Kamala's puppet masters trained her good.

Rogan then went on to explain all the problems that democrats created and are inept at fixing. From the Ukraine to Censorship.

Rogan is not and did not endorse Kamala

Democrats are so desperate they will cherry pick, distort and take out of context any little drop of what a person says to lie about their position

Rogan's guest tried to agree with Kamala, Rogan shut him down tactfully. Brilliantly. As a friend. Fact after fact. The guest could not disagree with Rogan.

Rogan is a brilliant host. Totally supporting Trump. Nobody who listened to the september 11th shiw which aired monday will be voting for Kamala

Democrats must spin, lie, and cgeat to win.

"Whoevers helping her, whoevers coaching her, whoever is the puppet master running the strings, they did a fucking amazing job." Rogan

This was not an endorsement, Rogan flattened Kamala, destroyed her. I just quoted Rogan, word for word.

Last edited:

I don't think he watched the same debate I did. At least he admitted there's a puppet master behind this regime. And all that means is she's an empty pants suit and someone else will be calling the shots if she prevails. Which I don't see happeining.

I don't think he watched the same debate I did. At least he admitted there's a puppet master behind this regime. And all that means is she's an empty pants suit and someone else will be calling the shots if she prevails. Which I don't see happeining.

Poor trumptard is in denial. She kicked trump's fat fucking ass.

Now the big pussy won't debate Harris again. What a chump.

"Instead of answering questions, she would just say what she believes" rogan

Rogan did not endorse Kamala. Complimenting her performance, as orchestrated by puppet masters while not answering quesions, that is not an endirenent.

Last edited:
"Instead of answering questions, she would just say what she believes"

Rogan did not endorse Kamala. Complimenting her performance, as orchestrated by puppet masters while not answering quesions, that is not an endirenent.
You parrot the other trumptard. So original.

"The policies he had, everyone said he would be a dictator, he wasn't a dictator, he was the president, he was actually the president for four years, and the economy did very well" Rogan

Forum List

Back