Joe the Plummer

Joe the Plumber is a plant.:lol: And he has a tax lien against him.

Plus he looks like Mr. Clean.

How can you trust a person like that. He's probably a compassionate conservatory.:tongue:

Under Obama's proposal, Wurzelbacher would face about $900 more in taxes if he netted $280,000 of income from his new business, said Gerald Prante, a senior economist at the Tax Foundation, a Washington research group that is examining both candidates' plans. ``His average tax burden, the final bill he pays to the IRS isn't going to go up much if he's just making $280,000 a year,'' Prante said. He would face higher marginal tax costs to expand the business beyond that, he said.

he would not buy the business because of 900 bucks?

yeah right.

Yeah... uh huh Ravi... the rest of the company profit is just swept to the wayside and untaxed?

No ravi... that is not the case... the business, whether llp, llc, or whatever will be taxed on your individual tax return of the full income, not just the 'salary' you set aside for yourself... that is still a tax on the small business owner... and with those taxes increasing and hurting the small business owner, it will indeed be passed on to the public

And any money used to hire people would reduce the small business tax burden because it is DEDUCTIBLE.

He also owns other businesses and is a relative of Charles Keating.

And any money used to hire people would reduce the small business tax burden because it is DEDUCTIBLE.

:eusa_shhh: don't confuse them with the facts Jillian...

Seriously, it's like watching my blind dog bump into the furniture. I'd feel bad for ya if it weren't so damn funny.

:eusa_shhh: don't confuse them with the facts Jillian...

Seriously, it's like watching my blind dog bump into the furniture. I'd feel bad for ya if it weren't so damn funny.

It just amazes me when I see people support positions that go against their self-interest.... and then misstate the things they say they are against.

BOB you mean the uh Uh Uh uh dude ? Shit he doesnt even wear a flag pin, never was in the sevice and is a member of the bowling comission.

i just found out bob has a confederate battle flag tattooed on his ass and worships bob vila in ceremonies reminiscent of devil worship

GO JOE!

But if more profits are taxed, or more reinvestment monies one would normally use.... it still hurts the bottom line.. and that usually is fixed by less pay, less pay raises, or eliminating salary output in some other way... including the passing of the added burden onto the price to the public

Brian Kettenring, an ACORN spokesman, said its employees flagged questionable registration forms for election officials in 11 states, none of which is investigating the group. He also said he did not believe a `Mickey Mouse' voter registration card in Orlando, Fla., was submitted by an ACORN worker.

Has anyone seen the registration? Wouldn't it be the shits if this Mickey Mouse charge was proved false.

I didn notice that Joe had a wrench on his shirt.:eusa_whistle:

Thats hilarious, and he wants to borrow money to start a plumbing business, sounds like a republican, borrow as much as you can but dont pay on what you owe, what a dumbass, this guy has no idea what he has gotten himself into, he will be ripped to shredds.

No he won't --he is going for matching federal funding so he can pull it off. He's got a few community organizers in his back pocket too !

Under Obama's proposal, Wurzelbacher would face about $900 more in taxes if he netted $280,000 of income from his new business, said Gerald Prante, a senior economist at the Tax Foundation, a Washington research group that is examining both candidates' plans. ``His average tax burden, the final bill he pays to the IRS isn't going to go up much if he's just making $280,000 a year,'' Prante said. He would face higher marginal tax costs to expand the business beyond that, he said.

he would not buy the business because of 900 bucks?

yeah right.

First of all if he had half a brain he would write off the kitchen sink until it was under $250k, this example will not be a major player on how Obama's tax plan will effect small businesses.

You all got it all wrong. Here's the best plummer...

610x.jpg

But if more profits are taxed, or more reinvestment monies one would normally use.... it still hurts the bottom line.. and that usually is fixed by less pay, less pay raises, or eliminating salary output in some other way... including the passing of the added burden onto the price to the public

If you're reinvesting the money and not putting it into savings, then that wouldn't be taxed either.

A continuation of the absurd and injurious policies of the last two terms is just silly. We are where we are in significant part because of the right's idea that voodoo economics work. There's no such thing as trickle down. And, there is nothing unfair about going back to the same tax rates for the rich that existed during the prosperous Clinton years.

Forum List

Back