Joe To Hand Out 3 N95 Masks Per Person? LOL

From the second link of the OP (the CNN version):

The masks -- which are coming from the Strategic National Stockpile -- will be made available at a number of local pharmacies and community health centers, the official said, adding that the program will be "fully up and running by early February."
"This is the largest deployment of personal protective equipment in US history," the official said.
People looking to pick up the free masks will be limited to three per person, a White House official said.

. . .

The 400 million non-surgical N95 masks amount to more than half of the 750 million stored in the US' Strategic National Stockpile, a figure that tripled over the last year as the White House sought to boost reserves. The US Centers of Disease Control and Prevention recently advised that well-fitting respirators approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health -- such as N95 masks -- offer "the highest level of protection" against Covid-19.

Wait, what?

They have had 250 to 750 million of the known to be more effective N95 masks and they have held them as a "strategic stockpile?" Waiting for what, exactly? A pandemic?

Either, they have held them to make sure the all-important health care workers get them to the exclusion of everyone else, or they have held them so they could maintain the bizarre fiction that ordinary cloth masks are effective, or likely both.

If Foul-chi cannot be prosecuted, it is only because no one thought that a top health official was capable of this kind of politically-motivated, extreme deception. We must have forgotten his previous extreme deception on the "hetero-sexual AIDS epidemic."

Just out of curiosity, how will they know that I don't just skip from pharmacy to pharmacy, claiming my "three for free," at each one?

Anyone? Anyone?

Has anyone actually worn an N95 mask and tried to work? They fill up with sweat, you end up waterboarding, and if you get 1.2 masks??

Put a N95 mask on and go and cut some concrete for an hour or so with a stone saw. Tell me after that if your mouth is grit free as the 95 part means its supposed to stop 95% of particles down to the size of bacteria.

All of this from an unvaccinated driver hitting you. Your Gov Ron DeSantis is worse than they told you.
That's just it. Because of Gov Ron DeSantis lied, the Florida hospitals were over flowing, so nobody could treat me or tell me how bad my injury was & I'm lucky to be alive. Those of us who survived barely made it back to Missouri. I couldn't even watch TV or use a computer for a month.

Last edited:
Distancing, Masks & Vaccine are the best way to slow the stampede to the hospitals.
The last place you want to go to is the hospital dumb ass…
There are millions of Americans who have used Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine as a therapeutic and recovered…
When do you take the blinders off and make common sense decisions?

That's just it. Because of Gov Ron DeSantis lied, the Florida hospitals were over flowing, so nobody could treat me or tell me how bad my injury was & I'm lucky to be alive. Those of us who survived barely made it back to Missouri. I couldn't even watch TV or use a computer for a month.
What the fuck are you doing changing my quotes?

White House to make 400 million N95 masks available to Americans at no cost​

“People looking to pick up the free masks will be limited to three per person, a White House official said. "To ensure broad access for all Americans, there will be three masks available per person …”

Population of US: 327 million

That’s 1.2 masks per person.
Let’s Go Brandon!

View attachment 591380

This may well be the beginning of the end for Maskmania.

And I'll tell you why.

If President Trump or his allies have cornered the market on N95 masks and are making this huge sale of hundreds of millions of masks to the Biden Regime under a corporate name, the libs will give up wearing masks immediately.

Apples and oranges. The day I can stand next to you or just be in your presence and make you obese, give you a heart attack or cancer, or cause you to take up drugs or alcohol...THEN you can make this silly argument. COVID is an easily communicated virus. I could infect you within 10 minutes if we were both unmasked. I don't even have to talk to you. There is a vaccine that prevents you from possibly needing to go to said hospital and dying...or clogging up ER's so that people with life threatening issues can be treated.

Having watched what happened to two close family members who were delayed treatment for serious conditions because the hospitals were clogged with people who didn't want to get vaccinated, I'm out of sympathy. You get sent home with the anti-virals.

Nobody gives a shit about what you think except you. Your entire "Covid" narrative is crumbling.

“People looking to pick up the free masks will be limited to three per person, a White House official said. "To ensure broad access for all Americans, there will be three masks available per person …”

Let’s Go Brandon!

View attachment 591380
It's always fun watching an innumerate hack trying to do math.

You're going to look pretty funny trying to fit an N95 mask on an infant, rube.

Joe still hasn't learned the proverb of leading horses to water yet. 48 years now. wow. He's got issues for sure.

1643402398952.png

Faux Rona was a hoax. This is being done to try to extend The ScamDemic through The Mid Terms so they can use Mass Mail In Balloting to Cheat and Steal Another Election. This is why Faux Xiden tried to ban HCS, Ivermectin and Monoclonal Antibodies.

The hoax is over, and all the Blow Job Joe and his handlers are trying to do is claim credit for a situation that would have resolved itself long ago had they not gotten involved.

Convenient too that Joe is ordering The CDC to stop counting COVID I believe February 3rd. Or was that April 3rd. Can someone confirm that?

Let’s Go Brandon!

View attachment 591380

The IRS will add them to your tax return as income. I think the government pays like $600 for each one of those masks, so look for a tax bill next April.

Forum List

Back