Joe Walsh cancels performance after GOP ties revealed

Joe Walsh Nixes Concert After GOP Ties Revealed
"I cannot in good conscience endorse the Republican party in any way," artist says

All well and good Joe, no objections.

However, I am curious to know what "good conscience" holds in your personal opinion.

There does not seem to be much variation of "good conscience" among all the ideologies in the pop music industry and Hollywood. They have their select issues only (mostly against long standing morals and religious themes) that seem to dominate their most cherished causes.

Oh, and also the environment and animal rights.

"I cannot in good conscience endorse the Republican party in any way," artist says

However, I am curious to know what "good conscience" holds in your personal opinion.

There does not seem to be much variation of "good conscience" among all the ideologies in the pop music industry and Hollywood. They have their select issues only (mostly against long standing morals and religious themes) that seem to dominate their most cherished causes.

Especially when they are the BIGGEST hypocrites in this country along side the Democrat party and their followers. these people should send us pictures of men using the bathrooms in their homes with their daughters in them. Losers and attention whores

Especially when they are the BIGGEST hypocrites in this country along side the Democrat party and their followers. these people should send us pictures of men using the bathrooms in their homes with their daughters in them. Losers and attention whores
poor great grandma trailer trash , tries so hard to sound intelligent

poor great grandma trailer trash , tries so hard to sound intelligent

Your comment surpasses the description I-R-O-N-Y by a thousand fold.

I had no idea he was still alive. Interesting how important entertainers think they are. Lots of newer better talent out there.
weasel, it isn't a matter of thinking himself important. He said he thought he was booked for a benefit for vets, and it turns out not to be so. If you bought tickets for a concert and found it to be a Democratic Rally, would you consider yourself 'too important' to attend, or would you feel cheated by the bait & switch? He feels about Republicans the same as you feel about Democrats. Give the guy the respect you would like in the same circumstances.
I don't know the details of the engagement, but neither do you. Maybe he didn't read it.

But as an entertainer, I would go to do my thing, not use it to make a political statement. Respect is earned, it isn't a given.

So the old one's are has beens and the new relevant ones are overrated.

How sour can grapes get?

Saw one the Eagles last shows last year, Joe played good.
Pity, he's part of the dark side.

But as an entertainer, I would go to do my thing, not use it to make a political statement. Respect is earned, it isn't a given.
Republican 'hero' Ted Nugent shit in his own pants to avoid service...
The Ted Cruz-Ted Nugent Bromance Rolls On

ted-nugent-mongrel.jpg

1491eec3f7e82a3a7150acb0431e4b6d.jpg

So what
We are all gonna die ...no one here gets out alive ....even me as great and good as I am is gonna die...

FYI, turzovka rated your body of work as adolescent and dopey.

(ps -- there seems to be a pattern with those who have nothing to say except to hit the "funny" button)

Forum List

Back