Joey Screws Up Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
Joe Biden was caught on camera making yet another blunder this weekend when he appeared to mistake a member of the Salvation Army for a Secret Service Agent, and couldn't decide if he should Salute him or not.

Joe Biden was caught on camera making yet another blunder this weekend when he appeared to mistake a member of the Salvation Army for a Secret Service Agent, and couldn't decide if he should Salute him or not.
Oh, my GOSH !!!!!

It is the end of the Republic !!!!!

Maybe he got the hats confused.

R.74dc8972414e57d7a1f5858d1cbba8ad

il_794xN.3515705328_6ln0.jpg

The People need to learn how to get off the bus those Assclowns in the Beltway are driving off a cliff.
How bad does it have to get before the People stop asking those folks to do anything?

Oh, my GOSH !!!!!

It is the end of the Republic !!!!!
Biden is introduced to a Salvation Army worker and he responds "“I spent some time with the Secret Service in Poland and Ukraine,”
This is the president of the United States and he has no idea that the guy in the Salvation Army uniform is NOT Secret Service?
But that's OK with you, right Gomer?

Biden is introduced to a Salvation Army worker and he responds "“I spent some time with the Secret Service in Poland and Ukraine,”
This is the president of the United States and he has no idea that the guy in the Salvation Army uniform is NOT Secret Service?
But that's OK with you, right Gomer?
I notice no link to a video showing me what happened.

OOOOps !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back