John Bolton on China's Threat to the Ukraine.

I am pro-life. To me being pro-life means being against the death penalty and believing that no one has the right to take the life of another outside of immediate due process.

I might expand that a bit if someone assassinated John Bolton.

Based on what? The Chinese mostly seem to mind their own business. We should try that for a change.
That is a lie and China Government has been funding the Cartels South of the Border for decades now while also infringing on territories that are not theirs by claiming that if it is in the South China Sea it belongs to them!

Also, China supports the North Korean Regime and has funded other or supported other regimes like the North Vietnamese, so why must you lie and deny history and facts?

That is a lie and China Government has been funding the Cartels South of the Border for decades now while also infringing on territories that are not theirs by claiming that if it is in the South China Sea it belongs to them!

Gee China thinks something called the "South China Sea" belongs to them? That's just crazy talk there.
Why would the cartels need funding from China, they are getting all the funding they need from addicts in America. You didn't think this through at all did you?
(For the record, Fentanyl is made from precursor drugs in China, which also have a lot of legitimate uses.)

Also, China supports the North Korean Regime and has funded other or supported other regimes like the North Vietnamese, so why must you lie and deny history and facts?
Actually, China is the country that keeps little rocket man on a leash. Out of self interest, of course, the collapse of North Korea would be a disaster for both China and South Korea.
As for North Vietnam, Nixon played the Chinese against the North Vietnamese when he was selling out the South Vietnamese.

Fp4RgG6aAAEsCrI

Forum List

Back