John Davidson: "conservatives must forge new political identity to reflect our revolutionary moment, we need to stop calling ourselves conservatives!"

There is no decision to make....Dims hate America and the law, only one party even closely resembles conservatism and its values.
So far as I’m concerned NEITHER party has a Traditionalist Conservative bone in their bodies. That’s why I don’t vote for parties, only for worthy individual candidates (regaiof party affiliation); and even those are very rarely found these days.

So far as I’m concerned NEITHER party has a Traditionalist Conservative bone in their bodies. That’s why I don’t vote for parties, only for worthy individual candidates (regaiof party affiliation); and even those are very rarely found these days.
I see no Dim candidates worth voting for.
As a matter of fact, around here the Dim ads on television attempt to hide the fact that they are members of the Dim party....I wonder why?

John Davidson: "conservatives must forge new political identity to reflect our revolutionary moment, we need to stop calling ourselves conservatives!"​

All conservatives have ever done is conserve what the progressives have perverted.

Forum List

Back