John Fetterman ladies and gents

FfcMeyiVUAAZaqn.jpeg

After watching it, he's better off than Biden. His brain still works, but he has trouble getting it to his mouth.

Biden's brain isn't as sharp as his.

My problem is I have no problem getting things from the brain to my mouth, it's the not thinking about the consequences

beforehand that gets me in trouble.

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter

A senator has one job
Vote as the party wishes.
That's it
He can do that.

Maybe in the goose stepping commie world. Most senators think their job is to represent their constituents. Ya know, the people of their State. Festerman probably can't even find his way to his State without someone driving him.

Doesn't really matter

A senator has one job
Vote as the party wishes.
That's it
He can do that.
It matters a lot. It's depriving the people of thoughtful representation. Nobody wants to live like Marxist Democrats envision, no matter what jive the MSM spins.

Senators do not have districts ,they serve the entire state.
As we become more human oriented, we can build infrastructure using humans. Fetterman can be part of this. Imagine seeing his flattened carcass as part of the rebuild along with many other concerning humans. We can see flattened humans spread several times more than we are living. His face and body part of a structure and we see it every day as we drive y it. A real politician for the people.

It matters a lot. It's depriving the people of thoughtful representation. Nobody wants to live like Marxist Democrats envision, no matter what jive the MSM spins.

You're being silly now.

Genius Democrat- votes as instructed.
Feterman - votes as instructed.

No diff.

Forum List

Back